What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazes In the UK...

hazefreak

Well everyone's on about these hyped strains but me im all about my hazes...

What cuts are we seeing floating around these days? Seems no ones got the ammo or lemon anymore sadly and are pushing these new genetics! I haven't seen that old super silver coffwwshp cut about neither the ami cuts in ages its even hard to get a henry ammo sometimes lol

Anyone still holding these? What's the new haze cuts in your area?

I know there's multiple lemon cuts around anyone have info on them? Seems the albs are running it in bulk flooding the place

:tiphat:

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where's my haze freaks at?

Come on UK what's everyone got near them?

They are about,,
We had some lovely ammo before Xmas,,
We run mostly Connisseur genetics so always lots of hazes in the mix,,,the Silver Neville being one of the newer variety’s,,,
Testing some Lemon Drizzle from Gorilla seeds which is from an 18yr old mum of super lemon haze crossed with I can’t remember at the moment,,commercial lemon over in Tower Hamlets is ok but not good enough so don’t want a cut from any of that,,
as i been searching for a top lemon for a
good while but confident I might find one this year,,,s2

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
core cut is the only haze i have at the minute

i did have the tangie ghost train haze thats doing the rounds but found the grapefruit diesel was a better flava and plant..

id like the psycosis cut and ive recently been offered .. a5 haze.. somas own amnesia haze cut... nl#5 x haze c5haze some old skool dutch ssh.. personally im not a fan of haze but i would happily smoke them.. i think the s5 haze is the hardest to get but i know she is still available.. shes held tight like a rock mainly dutch growers that have her

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Heard a guy was working, on your side of the pond..with toms and ot1 haze atm, heard he got plans to cross them together?

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still Hazey round here bruv ;) SuperSiverBubble,AmnesiaBubble,SuperLemon x LemonadeOG,Hazelnuts,IncenseHaze x ChemD,OldTimes,GhostTrainHaze and a few more are all about and My MentalThunk cut is floating around about and that Is Hazey Fire.

Spaventa

Veteran
I know loads of stuff is sold as haze but the only proper hazy thing that was ever punted round here was some cut called Allegra. I suspect it was either an old Neville’s or Kali mist. Proper heavy church like you don’t see these days.
Yeah there’s always the lemon haze with a vague bit of incense but this Allegra was the only one impressed me.
If anyone knows the cut I’d be glad to hear.. was from Milton Keynes/Bedford way

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loads of great haze lines out to be had, Mad Mac is looking like a Madman. He's got the berry fuel pheno from the columbians & crossing to the Tom Hill what he thinks is the missing link. . I just copped me a bag of C5 x Sour D & Some C5Mango & I think with some C5 Laos thrown in for super head stash..

I have access to a Soma Amnesia, The Core Amnesia & the LGA amnesia.. There is some Limoncello cutting floating about with the boys a Great outdoor feminized version of supersilverhaze. There is a super lemon haze also & then is the Bangi Haze a mate of mine grew & the Green Thai haze & a Tom hill haze x C99.. Cheese x SSH is a outdoor beast that Chaos run.

I liked the JackieP but it was a pain to clone out & keep from auto flowering

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Its all haze and long flowering sats round me, legit cuts as well.. mad shame they cut em weeks too early.. hate it when i run out..

madalasatori

Veteran
Where I live nine out of ten spliffs you can smell when out and about are the same haze, ammo from Spain I guess

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plenty of limoncello cuttings here ready to go out for sure. Folks have sexed their seed plants in these short days & put them back into the veg cabs already to get bigger plants for March plantings whilst some of the BLD plants are going for it..

Haze in the coffeeshops/social clubs here is not too bad. £10 a G it is or same weed is 10 grams for 50 euros on the street. Nice and verdant in colour & fresh smelling. Well FADED without the chlorophyl or the brown ounces of mids in with the tops & swirled up then pressed into the brick..

real haze or not.. here amnesia core cut, and S5 haze are still popular and we made a cross from an old lemonthai x Ahcc, and got a nice sour lemon haze also.

hazefreak

Silverbubble? Is everything crossed to that now?lol not seen down my way we've been getting lemon and silver haze bit it's nothing like I used to get years ago

Id like to try some of those c5 and a5 crosses they look interesting.

Sadly I've lost all contact so I can't get cuts any more.. if something pops up its norm cheese or grapefruit :(

Anyone had vanilla haze as they call it? My guy tells me it's a SSH pheno..

Be cool to see some pics of what's floating about if anyone wants to contribute!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
The core cut is one that has eluded me. Would be nice to try her out and see if she’s the same as the strong amnesia we used to get from London/ Bermondsey area about 10-15 years ago..

hazefreak

The core cut is one that has eluded me. Would be nice to try her out and see if she’s the same as the strong amnesia we used to get from London/ Bermondsey area about 10-15 years ago..

That's the amnesia I want to get my hands on..

I've seen a influx of strawberry amnesia this past weeks I'm sure it's just normal ami tho lol.

Vanilla haze anyone? Real popular down here :dance013:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Grabbed some fyah SLH last summer in the UK, pretty much all i can remember what was worth to talk about :) missing that smoke

Blazeee

Veteran
That's the amnesia I want to get my hands on..

I've seen a influx of strawberry amnesia this past weeks I'm sure it's just normal ami tho lol.

Vanilla haze anyone? Real popular down here :dance013:

The core cut has a kind of lemony / fruity thing going on.

Youve more than likely smoked her under a different name on road.

big orno

Mango haze Mr. Nice seems to have his fans (a keeper per pack)
Amnesia core cut is very good ! But Hypro or Ripper Haze are very good :)
Colombian Gold 72 (U.S.C.) is very very long (16 weeks flower) but very very good :)

At the 420cafe in Amsterdam I had the very best "head shot" of my life with a Neville Haze ^^ I have to try this !

Cheers