What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LA Pure Kush , Bubba Kush & Purple Indica

Brastaman

all of the bud structures look similar. what are the main differences between the lapk and bubba. I have not grown or smoked any of the three.
fantastic job, they look well maintained, yeah.

Last edited:

mxpx

damn thats lovely, how long u veg ur bubba for?? i have it in veg right now for the first time and its growing slow but the roots are huge

highclasscandy

very nice plants and strains, they all look dank mj :wave:
hows that purple indica?
just grew out a pi cross from moonshineman, and i think the one i kept is pi dominant... smells very strong and grapey with floral hints, almost poisonous...
any thoughts on this?

looks a bit like your purple indica plant, doesnt it ?

cheers
~hcc

Last edited:

Onepunchko

Damn Im pissed I lost the puss/purekush. Those are some sick pics man! I have 2 different bubbas about 6 weeks into bloom right now and I cant wait. I had major heat burn issues my last 2 runs so to have some decent looking is a huge relief. Here they are a week or so ago.

D

dankbudz

beautiful pics mj. whos PI is that?? its amazing how much the pure and bubba look alike. i think the pure vegs a lil slower but the pure yields more. in my experience with the pure and bubba the longer you let it go the more purple it gets.

G

grapepunched

NICE PICS! K+
I love the colors you get, probably running around 68 at night?
I too got some PIxDC beans from moonshine man, I'm also growing some PIDC x ChemBX1 daddy, so she's looking nice too!
Thanks for sharing! :wave:
PEACE!

-gp

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
SImply ridiculous!! Great looking buds and gentics you are working with there. Respect!