What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds

handshake

Initially he wasn't a scam,then he went downhill,criticise him over your orders not turning up and you were banned from UDG that's the truth of the matter,he did indeed rip-off some of his suppliers,that is fact,Krk Brad etc are still around if you know where to find them.

Bingo. The final years of UdG were fucking depressing, and the final months even more so. Here's how it went down...

RC was the glue holding RCMC together. He passed away (RIP) and with it went RC, but no one took notice until a few years later.

MC (aka Mr Clone) is the power hungry asshole who brought the whole thing down.

He burned the bridge on both sides: stopped sending out orders, which fucked him over on the customer side, and was blaming the breeders for lack of sales and for not having strains people wanted.

Most of those breeders up & left to a private forum.

In its final days, MC demanded donations for server costs threatening to shut the place down. In it's final days, on the doorstep of Canada's legalization, the remaining 9 members (or whatever it was) wanted to to keep UdG going as a piece of Canadian history and made that clear to MC.

People offered to buy all of his decade-old leftover seed stock... he said no.

People banded together to pay for hosting... he said no.

Once it became clear that the community was unwilling to move forward with him in charge -- "grumpy" was the (pathetically timid) word people used to avoid being banned -- he started saying shit like "Do you know who I am?!" and did some wild shit like posting the private messages of other people/accounts, as well as deleting private messages between accounts on the forum.

Bans ensued and within a week he'd pulled the whole thing down, and with it went a ton of great Canadian outdoor information.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
That blubonic guerilla had great terps. I still have like 10 beans left of Guerilla Kush and thats it. I wouldnt mind getting some of those blueberry terps back.. It finished early too.

yahooman

the ak99 x freezleland was amazing!and the firemob was kickass too...swarrior was a great strain,gg#2,herijuana,fruitbud...etc...there was some great genetics...oh yeah,mighty freeze was excellent too

Hoypare.

Bingo. The final years of UdG were fucking depressing, and the final months even more so. Here's how it went down...

RC was the glue holding RCMC together. He passed away (RIP) and with it went RC, but no one took notice until a few years later.

MC (aka Mr Clone) is the power hungry asshole who brought the whole thing down.

He burned the bridge on both sides: stopped sending out orders, which fucked him over on the customer side, and was blaming the breeders for lack of sales and for not having strains people wanted.

Most of those breeders up & left to a private forum.

In its final days, MC demanded donations for server costs threatening to shut the place down. In it's final days, on the doorstep of Canada's legalization, the remaining 9 members (or whatever it was) wanted to to keep UdG going as a piece of Canadian history and made that clear to MC.

People offered to buy all of his decade-old leftover seed stock... he said no.

People banded together to pay for hosting... he said no.

Once it became clear that the community was unwilling to move forward with him in charge -- "grumpy" was the (pathetically timid) word people used to avoid being banned -- he started saying shit like "Do you know who I am?!" and did some wild shit like posting the private messages of other people/accounts, as well as deleting private messages between accounts on the forum.

Bans ensued and within a week he'd pulled the whole thing down, and with it went a ton of great Canadian outdoor information.

Thanks,i was unaware of the precise reason their boat sank,i was banned for criticising RCMC's abysmal customer service (they ignored you) when my order never showed up :tiphat:

PARADOX

I got every order .. Including up to about a month before it shut down. Saying that some orders took a couple of emails and or a couple of months to show up.. was pretty bad

beanjas

Got all my orders . It was the international customers that had the problems.
couple packages got seized and the heat was on.. rcmc clearly stated there will be no more international orders because of the seizures ....
Mr clone was a different story

scouts

i went thru some old notes from like 2010 and found Mr Clone's email address. i sent him an email asking if i could get some beans off him. haven't heard back and its been over 2 weeks.

tracking down old UDG/RCMC beans is like trying to find Bin Laden...

Hoypare.

rcmc clearly stated there will be no more international orders because of the seizures ....

He knew I was international,asked me to pay him through paypal then nada,stole my cash and didn't respond to e-mails :tiphat:
Scouts Real Gorilla Seeds carry a lot of the Canadian stock from Krk

scouts

i found Mr Clone's email address amongst some notes from around 2009/2010. sent him an email asking he had any beans for sale still. this was 2 weeks ago, still haven't heard back.

FrostAie

the ak99 x freezleland was amazing!and the firemob was kickass too...swarrior was a great strain,gg#2,herijuana,fruitbud...etc...there was some great genetics...oh yeah,mighty freeze was excellent too

firemob was indoor quality grown outside in the wild. I miss udg

FrostAie

I have a decent amount of the strains that was carried here but the germ rates are getting worse and worse. I can get a list of everything i got left in seed form. I still hope to pop more of krk's crosses and da shadows. His red heri and heri c99 are killer. I would like to see what the breeders are up to nowadays

Maple_Flail

if a legit source for Da Bean Co is found.. i would LOVE to know about it.

been asking around people I know in their neck of the woods (few hours up the 401)
not coming back with anything substantial.

FrostAie

if a legit source for Da Bean Co is found.. i would LOVE to know about it.

been asking around people I know in their neck of the woods (few hours up the 401)
not coming back with anything substantial.

I grabbed a few packs of a few of his strains at the of udg i got a couple packs of his heri c99 and red heri fruit bud

I found one of the best strains i ever ran within the red heri fruit bud

FrostAie

Red Heri Fruit Bud F17 By Da Shadow's Da Bean CO.
iSX6v3.jpg

UrPlug

bahahaha
What a crock of bs in this post..

i still have all the genetics and RC never had anything other then naming to do with operations of rcmcollective.. We got into a fight about operations and he at the same time acquired cancer and died quietly...

Mr.clone was RCMC and owned both sites no one else was involved

Thanks for the nice comments from the few, i miss a good chunk of ya's.