What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for seed testers

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Malumbi is a very ,very strong smoke,,,,,
will catch peeps out if they dont watch it,,,,
No ceiling,,,,heavy duty,,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would be in for one of these:

1. Jab (15 plus year old Jamaican landrace ) really potent and unique 10 weeker)
13. Hey Dave ( og kush x og affie x casey jones) delicous kush*dominant*pheno used with a great couchlock hit
11. My Silver Nevil cut, amazing flavour pine,mango quick flowering time of 10 weeks and a SSH high*

could start them asap... :)

I would love to be considered for project 1, number 5.
If that’s possible, of course.

I can do the strawberry and cream. Can start when the seeds get here.
It will be an outdoor container grow under the Spanish sun.
Cheers:tiphat:

I’ll start asap and do it outdoors for you. That’s if I’m chosen of course. Exciting genetics for sure. I’d love to test something hazy or cheesy, we really don’t see those here . Glad to see you are in a good place to expand your business and I wish you success. Peace sdd

Which one is that bro? Can't see it on the list

Alright Zam,,, its number 3 on the list x with nevilles haze,,
lot of good growers offering up there services,,,,
Nice one and the very best of luck,,,

Hey odj checkout topdawg nyc og, stardawg 91 thread.. I have some pics also I have neviles haze 21* MM in the vault . Ran the neviles haze* oaxacan.. Would love to test something for you . Haze freak on my list also sssdh from you . Ran sssdh s1 from rez years back.

Koondense

Veteran
Heya ojd,
I'm interested in a couple of your projects:

1.11. - Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness
and
3. - Casey Jones fem - waiting for the list

I test for ACE seeds and La Buena Hierba(outdoors) sometimes, you can check my pics in the signature threads and my gallery.
BUT, I can only run a few plants at a time, so not the whole pack if it's more than 5 plants. I think it would be best to pick some fems.
PM me if you find it of your interest.

Cheers

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
All i want is a heads up b4 u put them on seedbay so i can kno when to look .. ima be a little pissed if all of them packs miss me

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Happy to see this is going to happen.. I'm interested in #2 OSH, #13 Hey Dave, and #9 Purpleope.. I can run 2 if needed.. Start all soon as they land.. Got 4 new rooms and all new features equipment.. Already have plans to run Triangle Kush Haze and Cheese Dog Haze in one room... Might as well make the whole run CGS.. I was lucky enough to run some SSCDH the original release.. Straight gas...

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lester beans
Jog on if your not interested

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
Thanks for your interest
I will post a list of testers on Friday

Peace

Medfinder

Chemon 91
OJD [QUOTE
I will post 3-5 packs of each to list on seedbay for the server fund for cheap to anyone who wants to get in before the release

Peace
[/QUOTE]

Hmm...

Cheap? cool...i like cheap! :biggrin:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Lester beans
Jog on if your not interested

Hi ojd,

Everybody is interested, myself included. That's why I felt you were slightly rude never responding back to that other thread. Hell I checked it constantly because you got our hopes up to test some awesome gear. It was bumped several times.

Just being honest and providing feedback. I am a fan man, that's why it sucked never hearing anything back.

People get busy but you got to make time for people that are paying 100 a pack. Which is well worth it for your gear.

Anyway, carry on, I was just trying to help.

Happy Easter!