What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that all custom parts? Or was originally something else? Looks great;)I bet it rides like a dream

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that all custom parts? Or was originally something else? Looks great;)I bet it rides like a dream

if by custom you mean "carefully curated" then yes...i bought the bike as a bare frame,i had different components originally because made in the usa stuff is hella expensive...but this was the plan for this bike all along,i shortcutted at first because of the cost...and also silver pike forks didn't exist then

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers... the doggos let me sleep in today,good thing i don't have much to do today...just regular garden chores...started using the aptus stuff on the trop cherry run in the led room,starting with a 1/2 doses,it will be interesting to see what happens...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firestrom x Bio D)x P40.. These 2 phenos have the same structure as Firestorm..
image_2066918.jpg image_2066919.jpg image_2066920.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:started using the aptus products a couple days ago,no sign of flowering on the plants then...today they're for sure flowering

Akss

Nice change in the weather today 70's with humidity in the 50's loving it...feel so much better when its like this...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...just a quick store run...last day with the fur monsters...one more night of being shoved around by a couple of quadrupeds while sleeping...last couple of nights has been a pupper sandwich,one on either side of me,been extra snuggly which is fine and annoying at the same time...at any rate,looking forward to getting back to normal here and getting away from the house for more than an hour...
and the garden is in one of those rare times when there's not much side stuff to deal with...just taking care of plants and marking off the days until the next harvest....which comes up soon enough...

Latest posts

Latest posts