What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mothers - What You Got thread!

brock1

I am currently setting a mother room up for ready for the winter months here my list I have ready to go in.
Gsc jigga
Gsc forum
Livers
Gooey mom
Psychosis
Brightside cheese
Headband day wrecker
Agent Orange
GG#4
Blueberry crumble
G13 hash
Chem D
Bakewell

brock1

I suppose I could they are only small at the minute and leaf and twigs. I find veging plants boaring to be honest but what ever floats your boat. I will get a pic once I get a few pics deleted so I have memory.

E

Elev8

oh no worries show us later then no rush. bberry crumble ive not come across before wot is it, blueberry x?:)

dam ,

some mighty fine/exotic mothers being kept.
keep up the great work and safekeeping .
nice to see so many different variety of mothers being kept. :tiphat:

I havent got anything in veg/mothering right now. I took a batch of cuts prior to starting flower, but they didnt root, so im now taking a new set of flowering clones hoping to be able to save the strain to my veg chamber. if the flowering cuts survive, then ill have an uk pineapple mother, amnesia mother and a silverhaze mother. hoping to get/try cheese one day tho, seems like most people who have travelled to birmingham have grabbed a cheese cuts. Ive lived here for a year now at uni, and still havent seen me any cheese cuts. lol

gotsta find me a local clone fairy soon. mind you, i gotsta have something to offer too, so its a two way process lol

Can anyone put up a pic of amnesia in veg and flower please?
Would help me work out if mines real or not.

Last edited:

brock1

oh no worries show us later then no rush. bberry crumble ive not come across before wot is it, blueberry x?:)

blueberry crumble is psychosis cut x blues I think that's right anyway no blueberry strain in the mix at all.

E

Elev8

oh i see thanks for that, sounds great. look forward to seeing her grown

kg beans

blueberry crumble is psychosis cut x blues I think that's right anyway no blueberry strain in the mix at all.
The blueberry crumble is sicko x blues ,like Brock says no blueberry in there at all but dj called it blueberry crumble,the sicko had a cheesey roadkill smell to it but was an absolutely shit yeilder,the cut tht dj calls blueberry crumble is very roadkill orientated imo,just finishig some off now and they absolutely honk!!! i got the sicko labelled sicko cheese many moons ago and i did indeed assume it was the psycho cut just mislabeled until i got hold of the real deal

E

Elev8

hows it yield kgb closer to blues or sicko? got my interest this one. really wanna see her grown:) any pics of your own kez.

yts farmer

Veteran
Only got 1 mother and was given to me as green crack.

would be surprised if it was the clone only and person i got it from couldn't tell me much only there was a mix up and it was either green crack or exo cheese. Grown enough cheese and it's not it.

Gonna keep her around but have to find something a bit lighter for a daytime smoke.

Peace.

kg beans

hows it yield kgb closer to blues or sicko? got my interest this one. really wanna see her grown:) any pics of your own kez.
hey Elev8 mate ,djs cut is a lot better yeilding than the sicko mu imo but shes still a finicky bitch!! and definately not a commercial plant by any means..This is only the second time ive grown the cut out so havent had tht much experience with her tbh but i hope dj may pop in a say something about her.. i havent got pics here but this is a pic from dj blueberry crumble by dj.jpg she certainly retains the extremely weak stems,fussy feeding side from her mum!!!certainly a unique smell and i even go so far to say she has more of the "roadkill" smell to her than the sicko did!and im starting to get wot dj meant by the blueberry smell!!..to me its fizzy blueberry,skunky with a roadkill twist atm veeery nice ,and a good find by dj:)....ps tastes a hell of a lot better when done in soil too imo!!:biggrin:

zamzia

Veteran
I'm ditching Blue Meanie, ChemSis, GrapeStomper and Stardawg. Making room for some new deliveries.

Leaves me with:

Heath's BYC Chiesel
A random Diesel (which is rated by the people!)
Khalisi K8 and K3
GG#4
AH Core

B

bench warmer

I'm in Canada, so I don't have the cuts you US/EU growers have (yet).

Mine were selected from multiple packs of each strain over the years.

Stardawg
Legends Ultimate Indica
Calizahr
Wifi
Apollo 11
Elmers Glue
White Pie
3 way Dawg (Chem4 x ChemSister/TresDawg)
Goji OG
Jillybean

b8man

Veteran
Selected keepers from seed: Ace Orient Express, Bodhi Jabba's Stash (2 x phenos). I'm away from home for weeks at a time in winter so keeping them alive year after year is hard. And so many seeds still to pop. Really should find someone to pass them on to.

Awesome to see the UK with so many interesting strains. Can't wait for the day clones are sold openly and freely.

Big-Narstie

I would give you my right nut for the chem sis n blue meanie. You so lucky to be able to dump lookers like them. Can't imagine the material u pleasure over. ��

B

bench warmer

I'm at my wits end regarding the fact that people in the UK are growing GG#4 when I can't even get it across the U.S./Canada border. :nono:

Latest posts

Latest posts