What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
I agree, ketchup on sushi sounds really disgusting :(
what a waste!
Yeah I paid $20 bucks and it wasn't terrible but I'm a chef.or I call myself a chef.i had to go cause it was a really old Victorian house turned restaurant.very wierd but worth the experience

shithawk420

Veteran
20230915_154623.jpg

I would rather hang out on the Mississippi but they didn't have food

shithawk420

Veteran
would you also like some chips with salt n vinegar to go with it, lol
Open or wrapped? :biggrin:
never had real English chips.dont they use malt vinegar?i like shoestring fries myself.or chips.where the hell did this whole chips and crisps get lost in translation?if i asked someone for some crisps here they would look at me like im crazy

Cuddles

never had real English chips.dont they use malt vinegar?i like shoestring fries myself.or chips.where the hell did this whole chips and crisps get lost in translation?if i asked someone for some crisps here they would look at me like im crazy
yes, it´s malt vinegar. Don´t even think about using a different type,lol. I guess it´s an aquired taste. I was raised on the continent and it took me some time get used to it when I moved to England :) They´re also much thicker than other kinds of chips/fries.
They sell salt n vinegar crisps here on the continent these days but I tried one brand once and wasn´t too impressed :(
I guess the british call crisps crisps because they´re crispy? Only reason I can think of

shithawk420

Veteran
yes, it´s malt vinegar. Don´t even think about using a different type,lol. I guess it´s an aquired taste. I was raised on the continent and it took me some time get used to it when I moved to England :) They´re also much thicker than other kinds of chips/fries.
They sell salt n vinegar crisps here on the continent these days but I tried one brand once and wasn´t too impressed :(
I guess the british call crisps crisps because they´re crispy? Only reason I can think of
guess ill have to make them myself.dont really think ive even seen malt vinegar at the store.i like salt and vinegar crisps.i like the Cape Cod brand.probably dont have them over there though.should have lays over there though

Cuddles

guess ill have to make them myself.dont really think ive even seen malt vinegar at the store.i like salt and vinegar crisps.i like the Cape Cod brand.probably dont have them over there though.should have lays over there though
you mean Lays potatoe chips? yeah my local had some once or twice but they´re not available on a regular basis . They´re really nice though ! :)
I don´t think our local shops have malt vinegar either. But I could order it online if I wanted some. But in order to make some real chips I would also need a deep fat frier....

shithawk420

Veteran
My version of Tuscana soup.really simple.cream,chicken broth,potatoes,kale and hot Italian sausage.i know its greasy but you can always skim it out.that piece of sausage looks wierd cause it's still got froth from the cream on it.didnt let the froth settle.i was hungry
20230929_234920.jpg

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
thats awesome DS.cant wait to see those photos!thats a big breakfast.no way i could eat all that.thats at least a days worth of food for me!