What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Destination Jamaica

Ganja baba

Veteran
I'm looking for some advice on Jamaica , not sure what area I want to go to , I'm traveling with my girlfriend . We want nice beaches with some nightlife but over all not boring and to quiet , I love jamican food and also want to collect some seeds but more interested in hitting the beach or pool in the day and hanging around in beach bars and eating jerk and smoking a fatty , been thinking about Negril , ochirious , and montigo bay , which is best and for what reasons , we will be going the middle of August . Of course I want the best weed to , lots of beach bars and stuff and amazing food , I get so caught up in trying to decide where to go I end up not actually book in any thing most years then st the end of summer I really regret it so any help is much appritiated

bigAl25

Veteran
We like all the destinations we have visited. Negril does appear to have more going on during the day and night. Ocho Rios would be our second choice. We mostly go to the all inclusive resorts, then hire a guide/bartender etc. to explore the country side. Feel much safer that way and they do all the negotiating for red stripes/ rum/ ganja.

Ganja baba

Veteran
We like all the destinations we have visited. Negril does appear to have more going on during the day and night. Ocho Rios would be our second choice. We mostly go to the all inclusive resorts, then hire a guide/bartender etc. to explore the country side. Feel much safer that way and they do all the negotiating for red stripes/ rum/ ganja.

Thanks for the info mate

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Negril every time....the west end is the best end

Plenty of fine quality ganja, good food if you choose Jamaican places, Xtabi is the place to stay, the sea there is clean, on the beach is where the sewage outfall is

bigAl25

Veteran
Pulled the trigger on our upcoming Jamaica trip with Greg and Eileen. Negril it is and selected Bloody bay for our location. Was originally interested in Sunset Palms resort, but to satisfy our friends we selected couples. Will hit the cliffs one evening for some cliff diving, red stripes, ting and maybe some sativa oriented ganja. I'm bringing my Amazon Bob Marley music and portable Bose to blast it out in high fidelity on our balcony. So beware the room below or above ours. You will hear Bob, and don't inhale too deeply, you just might get high and IRIE MON. Hope to find some rasta sacrament ganja too.

jonesaa

Negril every time....the west end is the best end

Plenty of fine quality ganja, good food if you choose Jamaican places, Xtabi is the place to stay, the sea there is clean, on the beach is where the sewage outfall is

Ras!!! Got that right! Westmoreland, big up! provided this thread is a couple of years old now, I had to chime in :biggrin:. Negril is the nicest place on the island. My mom's from Little London, not too far from Sav-la-Mar or Negril, so whenever I'm back on the island I tend to stay on the west side... Or sometimes in Portland in the north east. I can't avoid Portland since my dad is from here and own some property there.

Kingston, Spanish Town, and lately Montego Bay are places

Red Stripe beer, Wray & Nephew White rum, nice stick of ganja and nuff food (curry goat, jerk chicken (get this in Portland!!!), festival and rice and peas...) can't go wrong. Do it all in that order and I'm sure you will feel irie!!!

ok, enough of that! all this talk of food is getting me the munchies...

jonesaa

Ras!!! Got that right! Westmoreland, big up! provided this thread is a couple of years old now, I had to chime in :biggrin:. Negril is the nicest place on the island. My mom's from Little London, not too far from Sav-la-Mar or Negril, so whenever I'm back on the island I tend to stay on the west side... Or sometimes in Portland in the north east. I can't avoid Portland since my dad is from here and own some property there.

Kingston, Spanish Town, and lately Montego Bay are places

Red Stripe beer, Wray & Nephew White rum, nice stick of ganja and nuff food (curry goat, jerk chicken (get this in Portland!!!), festival and rice and peas...) can't go wrong. Do it all in that order and I'm sure you will feel irie!!!

ok, enough of that! all this talk of food is getting me the munchies...

Oops, i'm really high... heheheh

Let me finish this fragmented thought... Kingston, Spanish Town, and lately Montego Bay are places I avoid... to much shit going on down there... I mean you can get by no problem... I just tend to stay away from relatively dangerous areas on this island paradise.