Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Strainguide-Old Time Moonshine

Thread Title Search
Strainguide-Old Time Moonshine Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2006, 06:23 PM #11
TORC

TORC will become famous soon enoughTORC will become famous soon enough
It's been released for the last year. There was not a whole lot of beans available. At last check Red still had some at Legends.

Old 11-08-2006, 09:57 PM #12

very beautiful foxtails..

JLP, why did you choose to cut them a day 68, was it the trichs? at a casual glance, they look like they were still shooting out plenty of new calyxes/pistils and could have maybe gone longer? or were the trichs ready to go?

Old 11-08-2006, 10:34 PM #13
BLunTeD4LifE
SMOKE BUSH, NOT AFGHAN!!!

BLunTeD4LifE is on a distinguished road
those buds are fantastic,,, excellent work JLP...
BLunTeD4LifE is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2006, 02:03 AM #14
Highlighter
ring that bell

Highlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant future
Must mention many of those shots made it into the cannabible 3. How impressive is it to have jason publish your pics over his own!
Tremendous work, JLP!

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
R.I.P. LMN , sativa king
Highlighter is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2006, 09:02 AM #15
JLP

JLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really nice
Thanks guys.

Hey Lorax,yeah I could have let those go a week or two longer I guess,I may have needed the room,I don't really remember.

JLP
JLP is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2006, 08:33 PM #16
HOT CARGO
The Best Is Yet To Come

HOT CARGO has disabled reputation
some nice fat buds on that moonshine
very nice JLP

peace

Old 03-02-2007, 11:06 AM #17
w00dy
Land of the Lost

w00dy will become famous soon enoughw00dy will become famous soon enoughw00dy will become famous soon enough
Hello JLP I was looking through your threads and came across this OTM thread as its very obvious you clearly know what your doing I would like to know if you can help me out I have an OTM male that is very preaty and I would like to use for breeding now its been vegging and still is under 150 watt cfl and about a month ago it showed its sex which is of course male now where im not sure if I sould keep him is around 2 weeks after he showed his sex his a few of his pollen sacks started to shed pollen as of today hes about 6-8 weeks old please help me. Ok now heres a few pictures

The pictures are of the main stalk.
w00dy is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2007, 04:09 AM #18
JLP

JLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really niceJLP is just really nice
Thanks wOOdy.

Are you using translation software?I'm not sure I completely understand the question.

Nice male.

JLP
JLP is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2007, 04:31 AM #19
SEEDYNONO

SEEDYNONO has a spectacular aura aboutSEEDYNONO has a spectacular aura aboutSEEDYNONO has a spectacular aura aboutSEEDYNONO has a spectacular aura about
i think he is saying he wants to keep the male in veg until he is ready to flower it and collect pollen.. but it is dropping pollen already under veg cycle light conditions..

?

Old 03-03-2007, 05:46 AM #20
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
...and he wants to use the early male if you say it is not abnormal.

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.