What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Moly TSW2000S

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I think I will keep my 2 2000s and if I have to buy another Light I will, it's pretty damn bright as is with this many plants

I am thinking of only keeping my 3 Autos and 1 or 2 of each of the others in the tent so maybe 6 to 10 total plants

I also moved the lights farther apart instead of side by side with no gap, trying to see what's best for penetration across the entire tent

Yes, giving them some space between could be better.

PureSativa420

I have 4 suspected males so far out of all my plants, leaving them alone until I can say for sure they're males and once confirmed they'll be removed ��

PureSativa420

picture.php

PureSativa420

7 females 7 males thus far out of 28 plants, shall have more #s soon ��, Fem Autos growing right along in the back of the tent!

PureSativa420

Here we are down to my final numbers and candidates to stay in the 5x5 under 2 2000s

1 Sky Hi Kush - PPP
1 Kragle - Unofficial Good Guys
1 Rocksteady - Unofficial Good Guys
3 Buellers - Seattle Chronic
2 Cabernets - Heaven Scent Pharms
3 Fem Auto Lemon Zkittles - SoFem

Out of 28 seeds started 18 were female and 10 were males (Kept 1 Kragle and 1 Kush for collection in a separate area)

I have transplanted all 8 into 3 gallon pots and have flipped back to 18/6 for at min 3 weeks ��

Now onto what everyone wants to see!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PureSativa420

Ah yes forgot to mention Details on environment and yada

2 2000 TSW Mars Hydro
5x5 Mars Hydro Tent
1 Ac Infinity 6 inch exhaust with controller
2 Ac Infinity 6 inch intakes
2 Secret Jardin 6 inch Monkey fans
1 Oscilating 28inch Tower Fan
1 12k BTU AC (For Summer)

Pro Mix HP Soil
Fox Farms Nutrients
Superthrive

Plants have had minor issues with feeding and adjustment to the LED from a T5, other than that pretty smooth sailing ��

Slight stretch from sexing, but yet still short and squat as I'd see with a HPS!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here we are down to my final numbers and candidates to stay in the 5x5 under 2 2000s

1 Sky Hi Kush - PPP
1 Kragle - Unofficial Good Guys
1 Rocksteady - Unofficial Good Guys
3 Buellers - Seattle Chronic
2 Cabernets - Heaven Scent Pharms
3 Fem Auto Lemon Zkittles - SoFem

Out of 28 seeds started 18 were female and 10 were males (Kept 1 Kragle and 1 Kush for collection in a separate area)

I have transplanted all 8 into 3 gallon pots and have flipped back to 18/6 for at min 3 weeks ��

Now onto what everyone wants to see!!!

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Looks pretty well. :dance013:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've been telling everybody Mars Hydro ain't no joke. You gotta try one to believe it almost. Great Led

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice garden by the way!!!! These Leds are probably exceeding expectations. I couldn't believe how bright. Awsome plants!!!!

PureSativa420

Of course, Next run I'll do more training and pruning real early on to open up the canopy and run less plants under the lights, Live and Learn

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Good news for USA pals.
New stock of TSW2000 is available in USA warehouse now.
Feel free to place the order on our website if you would like to try some of them. :huggg:

PureSativa420

Has been a little while, So let's just get on with this update

Temps and Rh at Lights on 79F/39%
Temps and Rh at lights off 66F/48%

Have had a few minor nutrient problems and ph problems but all is well and back to normal

Plants are around 27 days of 12/12, Some of them took longer to start flowering than others but is what it is

Running Kragle, Bueller, Skywalker OG, Rocksteady and Cabernet, 8 plants in the 5 x 5

And yes some photos will be sideways as I did not turn my phone and some may be a tad blurry lower down

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php