What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Moly TSW2000S

PureSativa420

You want to see what a Mars TSW2000 can do for seedlings look no further! I am beyond impressed on the progress in 12 days 😊

picture.php

My seedlings on April 1st 2020

picture.php

picture.php

And here they're April 13th!!!

Hands down the best damn light I have used in a long time to veg plants!

nickman

Veteran
I’d do think that the plants grown under the TSW2000 look a little better...!!!...

This is a killer light...!!!...

PureSativa420

Thanks Fellas, flipping to flower on Friday to find my females and than they will move into the 5 x 5 tent from Mars as well using these 2000s, May need another light or two lol

PureSativa420

I like the 2 2000s covering the entire tent and shining down on all the plants ��, many of the plants will be getting chopped and some will go outdoors as well, So maybe the 2 will work for the rest or if need be I'll grab a TSL2000 for the rear....

Atm I have about 17 inches on the front and rear and 8inches or so on each side of space ��, tried to center the lights

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I like the 2 2000s covering the entire tent and shining down on all the plants ��, many of the plants will be getting chopped and some will go outdoors as well, So maybe the 2 will work for the rest or if need be I'll grab a TSL2000 for the rear....

Atm I have about 17 inches on the front and rear and 8inches or so on each side of space ��, tried to center the lights

well, if some plants will go outdoors, one tsl2000 will be enough for left plants.

PureSativa420

well, if some plants will go outdoors, one tsl2000 will be enough for left plants.

I think I will keep my 2 2000s and if I have to buy another Light I will, it's pretty damn bright as is with this many plants

I am thinking of only keeping my 3 Autos and 1 or 2 of each of the others in the tent so maybe 6 to 10 total plants

I also moved the lights farther apart instead of side by side with no gap, trying to see what's best for penetration across the entire tent