What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro 600 Northern Light Auto

yardgrazer

Is it even spam if you're making on-topic posts in your own thread, that aren't unsolicited advertisements?

That said, glad you made it to 50 so you can edit away.

Gonzino

I have a question for you expert growers... Is it ever a good option to just use tap water in this phase, after some weeks of cheap ferts, to let the soil and the plant "clean up" a bit, and then in the next days start again with organic fertilizers?
Plants do not show any sign of over or under fertilization (leaves are dark green, so it might be slightly on the over side...)
What would you do? TY

Gonzino

I decided to start with the Biobizz schedule: 3ml/L Biogrow, 3ml/L Biobloom, 1ml/L TopMax.
(if anyone still wants to reply to my question I will appreciate that)

I will only flush the last 2 weeks...

I did some defoliation and training. (I do that quite everyday)

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I have a question for you expert growers... Is it ever a good option to just use tap water in this phase, after some weeks of cheap ferts, to let the soil and the plant "clean up" a bit, and then in the next days start again with organic fertilizers?
Plants do not show any sign of over or under fertilization (leaves are dark green, so it might be slightly on the over side...)
What would you do? TY

Sorry i cannot offer any help for this question.
Any suggestions will be appreciated, guys. :thank you:

Gonzino

How about the plants now? :biggrin: Buddy

They are getting big! I am astonished by the fact that I am using 20w per plant. I would rather keep a couple of them indoor, but I can't easily move the others outside.
At the moment they keep growing quite well even though I am only using 100w. Thank you for your amazing light :woohoo:

Pics are coming...

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
They are getting big! I am astonished by the fact that I am using 20w per plant. I would rather keep a couple of them indoor, but I can't easily move the others outside.
At the moment they keep growing quite well even though I am only using 100w. Thank you for your amazing light :woohoo:

Pics are coming...

That sounds good. Thanks for choosing our light. :biggrin: