What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro 420 giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I've grown for years since I lost my job
I was so happy to do grow works because it paid better than my job
I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because it looks like it could help me and with a offer like that well need I say more nice gesture mars :)

Thanks for joining us. :huggg:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thanks for this great opportunity...!!!... Mars Hydro Rocks...!!!...

I’ve been growing cannabis for about 12 years now...!!!...it all started by me seeing pictures of auto plants on the computer and saying to myself that I can do that...!!!... (I’ve only grown one auto ever)...

I’ve been so happy to do grow works because it just really relaxes me...!!!... I’ve never grown anything except for cannabis... I started growing with bottle nutrients but now grow organically for the last couple years...!!!... if it wasn’t for ICMAG I probably wouldn’t know half of what I know about growing herb...!!!...

I want to try Mars Hydro grow kit because I’ve recently received a TSW2000 and I’m very impressed to say the least...!!!... I’ve never grown in a tent before and I would love to try more Mars Hydro products so I could show how good they grow plants in my Mars Hydro TSW2000 thread...!!!...

:tiphat:...!!!...
Have a great day ...!!!...

It is also 12 years since we went into LED industry. :biggrin:
The plants can grow better if you use a MarsHydro grow tent. :biggrin: Plants can get more Par for their growth.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I've been growing for 15+... waaaaait! I already have a Mars Hydro tent and TSW-2000!! Oh yeah!!

I'll let someone else win this kit, because I know they'll enjoy it just as much as I do. Loving this TSW-2000, thank you!

:huggg::huggg: You are so generous. Have a nice weekend, buddy.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I've grown for 16 years, starting with a desire to not buy overpriced flowers for my personal consumption. This evolved into knowledge about the medical benefits of cannabis and allowed me to provide free medicine to patients in need.

I found personal satisfaction in being able to provide, in some cases, a life saving medicine to persons suffering from debilitating conditions. ICMAG and seedbay led me down the slippery slope of genetics and pheno hunting.

Cannabis also led me to a passion in photography. I want to try the Mars Hydro kit to compare their LED to HID efficiency and take juicy pictures of flowers. I'd love to do a side by side comparison and have space for a new tent. I have a close friend who just got two Mars Hydro SP150's for a 3'x3' tent that I might be able to talk into joining the party and sharing some pictures.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Very nice looking buds. Welcome to join in us. :huggg:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I first tried growing in around 1985 in the basement of the house I rented in college. We were trying to grow with standard warm white florescent lights. We were about 4 weeks into our first crop when one of our roommates ratted us out to our landlord. Fortunately she then ratted herself out and we whisked our plants off to a friends apartment and finished them there.

Having limited success with shop fixtures my next investment was the Phototron. The Phototron was the only micro grow box I'd ever seen. If I remember correctly the unit cost around $500 and also used florescent lights to power the plants. After that there were numerous trys with different tech. I had limited success until the advent of the burple LEDs and autoflower plants. My first LED was a Mars II 400 which led to a Mars II 600 or 800. It's had to remember.

I'm now growing under 1000W DE HPS lights and would love to see how the new full spectrum quantum board lights compare to the HPS. Happy growing all!

welcome. buddy. Are you happy with the Mars II 400?
We really got some issues about these purple LED lights. That's why we go with the latest quantum board design. It helped us promote our business a lot. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I started growing around 2000. It was overgrow and cannabis world sites that taught me how. I started out hydro and am now organic soil. I originally just wanted a constant supply of herb without worrying about a dry spell or waiting for croptober. Now I grow better weed than I could buy.......peace sdd420

Hi Buddy, welcome. If you want to participate the giveaway, you have to follow the rules in the first post. Or we will just regard this post as a share.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I've grown for 25 years since the 90s when I was in grade school growing hot peppers and added a few extra special seeds to sproat around the ones i had in the window and then have grown gardens of various plants from cacti to cannabis, and organic to hydro.

I was soo happy to grow as I find it amazing and therapeutic to watch plants grow and the special flavours and sole nourishing qualities from the plants I have grown. Not only that, but there is a powerful feeling of growing plants that can heal and have the amazing power they do, grown by my hands. Plus it is a wonderful hobby to stay busy in these isolating times, so great for the mind and body in multiple ways!

I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because my previous tent turned to shreds and would greatly appreciate the ability to use QUALITY MARS LEDs in a high quality MARS tents, and really bring out the best in my plants in a new, clean, and efficient way and be able to share even more with my brothers on ICmag!

Regards,
Clearheaded

PS. Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway! makes icmag a better place to be! cheers! staysafe!

Welcome. It is really a good time for growing some plants indoor during the quarantie period. I hope you and the ones you loved are safe! :)

Pennello5

This really spent me a lot of time to read, lol.

Your grandma kept the buds in jars or she sold them? :biggrin:

:biggrin: sorry I let myself go.... I bet she hidden some away, justo love her, she's now 86 and still helping my brother with his baby son and 3 plant he has in her garden. Absolutely crazy, i dont know where she takes the energie from, honestly!! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE, THANK YOU MARS!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Started my first crop in 79...Mexican Spears light brown...plenty of seeds.
In the closet i made a flower box and through 2- 48"
Flourecent shop lights... Pulled of my first grow.

Over the years i watched the cannabis market come to what is...billion dollar industry.

Now breeding cannabis for me and friends has become rewarding.

I am always checking out the new gear on the market and Mars Hydro grow here on this site and other sites is showing quality results.

Getting into the newest led tech would help out very much..

My wife passed from stage 4 cancer and its been hard with grief and other worries.

:tiphat:

Welcome!! The cannabis industry was promoted a lot by the legalization in last few years in some countries.
Now, almost all states in USA are legal. There will be more and more people grow indoor.
Very sorry about your wife's case. May i ask if cannabis played an important role to cure your wife?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
:biggrin: sorry I let myself go.... I bet she hidden some away, justo love her, she's now 86 and still helping my brother with his baby son and 3 plant he has in her garden. Absolutely crazy, i dont know where she takes the energie from, honestly!! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE, THANK YOU MARS!

Lol, i guess she hiden them in a place and smoke some when you are not in home. :laughing: Enjoy your weekend.

THC123

Veteran
It sounds great to regard your interest as a job. :woohoo:
What light you used about 20 years ago then?
For 5x5 tent, 3 pcs SP250 is a better choice for better coverage.

Yeah it's really nice to actually be busy with cannabis all the times. Also learned a lot of new things at my job that are related to big scale industrial production.

But these are all about standardizing quality, basically to make something like coca cola. Mass production, always the same. I have learned that in such setups (with all the costs involved and the revenue that has to keep flowing) it is close to impossible to attain the best possible quality. The best quality is still produced by the passionate home grower. Many things needed to get the best possible result are not cost effective. I think this is a bit sad and in the beginning I had to get used to the idea of not going for the best possible quality (only yield and standardization)

I hope later on in life, when it becomes legal in more places (where I live it is still illegal for recreational) I can start up a small crafts business to offer good quality that is different from the mass produced hydro buds.

I started growing outdoors and greenhouses, but back in the day, we only had HPS.

HPS lamps are horrible for grow tents due to the radiant IR heat(loss of terps). That is why I grow indoor with LED now. Quality is much better this way.

Only downside with LED's is in winter they run too cool so I have to pay extra heating.

ANd then the light bleaching issue.(that I am currently having with my fluence) It would be cool if this problem could ever be solved with LED's in the newer generations. I mean I know the sun is not comparable to a lamp, but in the sun they can easily handle 2000+ micromoles without CO2 supplementation without any bleaching.

To be honest, my favorite lamp comes from the competition. And I don't think any brand will ever have a lamp as good as this. The lamps model name is: the Sun.

But when you can't grow outdoors anymore, these quantum boards are the next best thing.

3 X SP250 you say? Okay thanks 4 the tips will look details up later in the evening.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi,
My name is GMT, and this is my confession. I offer my humble apologies for my crime of enjoying cannabis. (This is a request for a full confession on our profile isn't it)? I know from tales of Wuhan that that sort of thing is popular in some parts, but its a bit close to the bone here.
Mars hydro, you guys are great, I rate you, I'll champion you, but I can't in good conscience, offer up a full confession like that and tie it to a delivery address. Sorry,
I'll catch the next comp.

Mister roger

Mars hydro giveaway

Mars hydro giveaway

I started my first grow around 2014 (started with an autoflower) , and it was a really low budget grow because i have no money but still i managed to learn a lot about these awsome plants and even with all the beginner's mistakes i did i managed to harvest about 30 g for plant
For circunstances of work i had to stop my grow experiencie around 2016, but now i finally got back the opurtinity to do it again and it would be a dream come true if i could get one of your grow kits.
Mars hydro is definetely a top of mind brand when i think about led grow lights keep the good work guys! :)

Thebuttdoc

I have grown since my late teens so I guess since 2005. Mostly I have grown outdoor. I would suppose I have down as many as 1000 seedlings into the earth. I garden quite frequently and consider caretaking of plants to be one of the best things one can do as a hobby.
I would love to try the marshyro kit because I have recently made the jump to indoor cultivation and marshydro is a brand that comes up often when looking into it. The products look quality built and I would love to give them a try personally

yardgrazer

I already have a SP250 and a Mars tent, but for some reason I thought of my "first grow" the other day and had a good laugh, so I thought I'd share... totally embarrassing, but that makes it all that much better, right?

~1994 I put a bagseed in some potting soil, and put that inside a white plastic trashcan (the short office kind) with an incandescent bulb... and put it all inside a closet. Grew myself a super stretchy plant there for a bit. Turned out to be male I think?

I would say "who knew that wouldn't work?" but one of my roommates at the time eventually pointed out that an incandescent bulb wasn't going to cut it. I kinda presume he was silently laughing to himself. Haven't seen in him in a year or two but if I think of it I'll be sure to ask him of his memory of all that.

Don't think I really tried again for another 10 years, though I know I thought about it from time to time and probably tried planting seeds here and there. Didn't know a thing about best methods of germination back then, and was likely using some old hippie guide. Not sure how I stumbled across Overgrow but that was my first introduction to halfway decent advice (if you read carefully and separated the good advice from the bad).

I really wish I had the foresight to save seeds from back then, tho' given my hamhanded first attempt and the instability of my housing situation at the time... odds are I wouldn't have kept 'em refrigerated and they'd be birdseed at best. Definitely had some really nice KB at the time.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I've been growing for about 20 years. Started when I bought a house with an extra bathroom. The first few grows were with florescent shop lights and bag seed. no ventilation. I averaged about an ounce each grow. After each grow I would add a little to my grow room, now I'm harvesting about a pound every 6 weeks.
I ended up teamed with grow partner. He bought most of the supplies, I now have 2 600 watts HPS good ventilation, light movers2 2x4 ebb flo tables. He started his own grow after I lost my job. Were still friends.:huggg: I'm working on cooling the room for summer. Thinking leds might be good for that.

Latest posts

Latest posts