What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro 420 giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi Guys, Annual 420 giveaway will begin today!!:woohoo:

Theme: Share your real grow story to win MarsHydro grow kit
Pls write some sentences like this:
I've grown for xxx years since...
I was so happy to do grow works because...
I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because...

Date: from 10 April to 22 April.
The winning criteria will be announced later days. :huggg:

We would like to go with this criteria."The one who get most "Likes" will be the winner. If the story is good, there shoud be more "likes". But it is also not like that. So good luck to all. :bump::bump:

Attachments

• giveaway.jpg
    giveaway.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi Guys, Annual 420 giveaway will begin today!!:woohoo:

I've grown for xxx years since...
I was so happy to do grow works because...
I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because...

Date: from 10 April to 22 April.
The winning criteria will be announced later days. :huggg:

Cracking giveaway :good:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Before I starting growing, I walked in on my dads grow in the late 80's early 90's. Been hooked by it ever since. I remember my grandma being nowhere in the house, low and behold she liked it too. She would gather her newspaper and coffee, walk downstairs in the dark, into the grow room in the dark, and sit there waiting for the lights to turn so so she could drink her coffee and read her paper by the the plants, she didn't smoke or anything just thought it was neat to do inside. Always yelling at me, get out of here these are your dads experiments lol. Anyways, I've been growing for 15+ years and aside from computers and my kids, it's my most favorite thing to do. I love being able to organicly produce my own medical grade cannabis. I would love to try Mars hydro grow kit, because I need a new spot to hold all my mom's and clones and this sounds exactly what I would like and need to win. I'm about ready to order and try some things threw Mars hydro and this would be a heck of a start to my Mars collection.

If picked, I would use grow kit and share with you both what I can do with it and what Mars hydro products can do for us.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Pennello5

Hi Marshydro!! Pleasure to partecipate to this giveaway! You guys are lovely doing this, and without doing it :biggrin:

My first time growing was back in 2011, an outdoor in my garden, some in guerrilla e an indoor with a 400/600w hps. Special guest: MY GRANDMOTHER.
How? One day I was simply going to school (one of the few times i went..) and I had a pretty bad accident with my scooter fracturing 2nd and 3rd cervical vertebra. At that time I had both cicle, IN and OUT going on and of course my situation wasnt the best one, had to do plenty of surgery, first operartion 14h and 2nd one 6,5 because of a "silly" problem with my throat, couldt swallow anything from liquid to solid, and that BIG WOMAN took care of the situation (as she did with me) just by feeding them and loving them as she was doing for her tomatoes, potatoes, onion and God knows what she was growing at that time. I've been few month without being able to leave the bed and once they finally brought me back at home and saw the garden and she literally left my spechless!! :woohoo:
So I am definetely proud and happy to say that My First growing experience has been with my Grandmother, who helped me out with the cleaning and storing of the final product as well :laughing: what a boss guys!

I kept on growing every now and then with hps, but mostly outdoor and now that i have my house finally I wanna set up back 1 or 2 grow tent and Im completely amazed by the LED light and what are they doing nowdays and its absolutely crazy, those light are bright man! So after seeing what the market has to offer, im seriusly thinking that you guys are the answer, so here is my WHY i'd love to try your kits. Since I am not a professional grower or an experienced one, Ive always relaid on 2nd hand product or low quality ones, not to invest crazy money on something i wouldnt even harness the real power from, but now, I feel like it might be time to buy ( or win:laughing:) the "BIG BOYS TOYS" to get the real feeling of professional and well studied product!! Im already shaking :dance013:

Thank you very much MarsHydro Team for the opportunity you guys offer to this community!! BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!

THC123

Veteran

I have been cultivating cannabis every since my mother bought me 10 white widow seeds in a coffeeshop in Maastricht (she was a grower and smoker as well). This was in 1999 so I have een growing 20 years now.

Growing make me happy because it enables me to relax while being busy with the plants. Every seed for me is like a xmas present. You never know what is inside. Main focus for me is to analyze traits and collect strains with certain traits which I then later can use to make new outdoor hybrids for cold climates.

Growing makes me so happy that I made a job out of it. I now actually do this for a living as Chief breeder. Times are finally changing.

I want to try the Mars hydro growkit because I have been wanting to buy a Mars Hydro TS for a 5 x 5 tent. Not sure which one, maybe one ts3000 or multiple smaller ones to get equal coverage over the entire area. I opted for Mars Hydro because as far as quantum boards go, you have a very good price to quality ratio.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Once upon a Time in the last century, somewhere around 1990 I suggested to a friend that we try growing some cannabis indoors, at his place of course. Being a pot snob such as myself and good buddy he said sure let's do it!

Where I live getting caught in those times meant prison. We had grown some plants out in the woods, only visiting them in the middle of the night in full camo. Never having enough quality outdoor in the pantry to see us through winter, indoor seemed a good plan.

We packed our bags and headed to the city where they had a new place that sold lights, nutrients, etc a grow shop! We were cautioned the police watched the parking lot, recorded plate numbers, and people were getting arrested.

Parking a quarter mile away from the shop, we made our way on foot. Some quick recon revealed a van with a man in a suit sitting in the front seat. As we watched for awhile from afar, another man in a suit got out of the van...from the rear! This was the police, and they were watching. I couldn't believe my eyes!

The van pulled out of the parking lot and drove away. The shop was closing in 30 min. We looked at each other, nodded, and ran full bore to the shop. And inside was heaven. Everything you could imagine to grow some good ganja!

It took us several nerve wracking trips to get our plunder back to the truck. A 1k hps, bulbs, magnetic ballast, big ass saucer hood, fans, and all the Earth Juice Bottles they had. We did not plan on coming back for a long time.

After getting all the equipment home and set up we popped some seeds from another like minded friend who supplied us with great cannabis when we ran out. He was caught with an ounce and a half and did a year and a half, first offence of any kind. Just to give an example of what we were risking.

The garden quickly grew and two things were quickly apparent. That HPS made a lot of heat and the stink was amazingly strong. As soon as you pulled in the driveway it blasted you in the face. With fans we fixed the heat and by making a box filled with insulation, which had to be changed weekly, the fan pumped into helped the smell.

We suddenly had a lot of pot. Enough to make your knees wobble back in those times if you feared prison, which we greatly did. The solution was to suit up in the camo and get to burying it in mason jars.

That few pounds of cannabis was some of the best I ever smoked and we had the best winter, stocked with our own organic Canna. This was a life changing moment for me. I decided I would grow. Not just to harvest but to understand the plant and maximize it's potential in my carefully hidden environment.

I then switched my life goal from cars to plants. I have made a successful career growing produce and and working with plants and outdoors for 30 years now because of that first grow.

Fast forward to present day, 30 years later, I have 1k HPS lights in my garden. Someone gave me a disco ball LED light recently. It's noisy and rattles, but the plants love that light. My spring tomato starts have never looked better.

So hopefully you skimmed to this part of the story. 30 years later it is time for a change, and maybe Mars Hydro LED is the way to go?

Happy 420 Mars!

Stay safe, healthy, and toasty friends!

KingCobra66

I've grown for years since I lost my job
I was so happy to do grow works because it paid better than my job
I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because it looks like it could help me and with a offer like that well need I say more nice gesture mars :)

nickman

Veteran
Thanks for this great opportunity...!!!... Mars Hydro Rocks...!!!...

I’ve been growing cannabis for about 12 years now...!!!...it all started by me seeing pictures of auto plants on the computer and saying to myself that I can do that...!!!... (I’ve only grown one auto ever)...

I’ve been so happy to do grow works because it just really relaxes me...!!!... I’ve never grown anything except for cannabis... I started growing with bottle nutrients but now grow organically for the last couple years...!!!... if it wasn’t for ICMAG I probably wouldn’t know half of what I know about growing herb...!!!...

I want to try Mars Hydro grow kit because I’ve recently received a TSW2000 and I’m very impressed to say the least...!!!... I’ve never grown in a tent before and I would love to try more Mars Hydro products so I could show how good they grow plants in my Mars Hydro TSW2000 thread...!!!...

:tiphat:...!!!...
Have a great day ...!!!...

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I've been growing for 15+... waaaaait! I already have a Mars Hydro tent and TSW-2000!! Oh yeah!!

I'll let someone else win this kit, because I know they'll enjoy it just as much as I do. Loving this TSW-2000, thank you!

LouDog420

I've grown for 16 years, starting with a desire to not buy overpriced flowers for my personal consumption. This evolved into knowledge about the medical benefits of cannabis and allowed me to provide free medicine to patients in need.

I found personal satisfaction in being able to provide, in some cases, a life saving medicine to persons suffering from debilitating conditions. ICMAG and seedbay led me down the slippery slope of genetics and pheno hunting.

Cannabis also led me to a passion in photography. I want to try the Mars Hydro kit to compare their LED to HID efficiency and take juicy pictures of flowers. I'd love to do a side by side comparison and have space for a new tent. I have a close friend who just got two Mars Hydro SP150's for a 3'x3' tent that I might be able to talk into joining the party and sharing some pictures.

38252686385_45ae533641_k.jpg

49572375511_2ba7317618_k.jpg

26772007039_8e28e8c471_k.jpg

36652287660_6e9d9a07c0_k.jpg

Fixer

I first tried growing in around 1985 in the basement of the house I rented in college. We were trying to grow with standard warm white florescent lights. We were about 4 weeks into our first crop when one of our roommates ratted us out to our landlord. Fortunately she then ratted herself out and we whisked our plants off to a friends apartment and finished them there.

Having limited success with shop fixtures my next investment was the Phototron. The Phototron was the only micro grow box I'd ever seen. If I remember correctly the unit cost around $500 and also used florescent lights to power the plants. After that there were numerous trys with different tech. I had limited success until the advent of the burple LEDs and autoflower plants. My first LED was a Mars II 400 which led to a Mars II 600 or 800. It's had to remember.

I'm now growing under 1000W DE HPS lights and would love to see how the new full spectrum quantum board lights compare to the HPS. Happy growing all!

sdd420

Veteran
I started growing around 2000. It was overgrow and cannabis world sites that taught me how. I started out hydro and am now organic soil. I originally just wanted a constant supply of herb without worrying about a dry spell or waiting for croptober. Now I grow better weed than I could buy.......peace sdd420

Edit: I would like a second sp250 to run two in a 4x4 tent. I feel 2 sp250 could replace hps1000. But you could fit 3 in there!

clearheaded

I've grown for 25 years since the 90s when I was in grade school growing hot peppers and added a few extra special seeds to sproat around the ones i had in the window and then have grown gardens of various plants from cacti to cannabis, and organic to hydro.

I was soo happy to grow as I find it amazing and therapeutic to watch plants grow and the special flavours and sole nourishing qualities from the plants I have grown. Not only that, but there is a powerful feeling of growing plants that can heal and have the amazing power they do, grown by my hands. Plus it is a wonderful hobby to stay busy in these isolating times, so great for the mind and body in multiple ways!

I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because my previous tent turned to shreds and would greatly appreciate the ability to use QUALITY MARS LEDs in a high quality MARS tents, and really bring out the best in my plants in a new, clean, and efficient way and be able to share even more with my brothers on ICmag!

Regards,
Clearheaded

PS. Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway! makes icmag a better place to be! cheers! staysafe!

Last edited:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Started my first crop in 79...Mexican Spears light brown...plenty of seeds.
In the closet i made a flower box and through 2- 48"
Flourecent shop lights... Pulled of my first grow.

Over the years i watched the cannabis market come to what is...billion dollar industry.

Now breeding cannabis for me and friends has become rewarding.

I am always checking out the new gear on the market and Mars Hydro grow here on this site and other sites is showing quality results.

Getting into the newest led tech would help out very much..

My wife passed from stage 4 cancer and its been hard with grief and other worries.

:tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Before I starting growing, I walked in on my dads grow in the late 80's early 90's. Been hooked by it ever since. I remember my grandma being nowhere in the house, low and behold she liked it too. She would gather her newspaper and coffee, walk downstairs in the dark, into the grow room in the dark, and sit there waiting for the lights to turn so so she could drink her coffee and read her paper by the the plants, she didn't smoke or anything just thought it was neat to do inside. Always yelling at me, get out of here these are your dads experiments lol. Anyways, I've been growing for 15+ years and aside from computers and my kids, it's my most favorite thing to do. I love being able to organicly produce my own medical grade cannabis. I would love to try Mars hydro grow kit, because I need a new spot to hold all my mom's and clones and this sounds exactly what I would like and need to win. I'm about ready to order and try some things threw Mars hydro and this would be a heck of a start to my Mars collection.

If picked, I would use grow kit and share with you both what I can do with it and what Mars hydro products can do for us.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Thanks for sharing your story. Seems your grandma loved you a lot. So she said get out of here. lol.

Greatdalas

I have grown for 12 years, I have always liked growing because it is my passion and I love it.
I would like to. Winning the grow kit as I need to upgrade my grow lights and I would like to try the mars hydro grow kit to test the led lighting and its growth rate and density, i would also like to currently use cdm and cmh

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi Marshydro!! Pleasure to partecipate to this giveaway! You guys are lovely doing this, and without doing it :biggrin:

My first time growing was back in 2011, an outdoor in my garden, some in guerrilla e an indoor with a 400/600w hps. Special guest: MY GRANDMOTHER.
How? One day I was simply going to school (one of the few times i went..) and I had a pretty bad accident with my scooter fracturing 2nd and 3rd cervical vertebra. At that time I had both cicle, IN and OUT going on and of course my situation wasnt the best one, had to do plenty of surgery, first operartion 14h and 2nd one 6,5 because of a "silly" problem with my throat, couldt swallow anything from liquid to solid, and that BIG WOMAN took care of the situation (as she did with me) just by feeding them and loving them as she was doing for her tomatoes, potatoes, onion and God knows what she was growing at that time. I've been few month without being able to leave the bed and once they finally brought me back at home and saw the garden and she literally left my spechless!! :woohoo:
So I am definetely proud and happy to say that My First growing experience has been with my Grandmother, who helped me out with the cleaning and storing of the final product as well :laughing: what a boss guys!

I kept on growing every now and then with hps, but mostly outdoor and now that i have my house finally I wanna set up back 1 or 2 grow tent and Im completely amazed by the LED light and what are they doing nowdays and its absolutely crazy, those light are bright man! So after seeing what the market has to offer, im seriusly thinking that you guys are the answer, so here is my WHY i'd love to try your kits. Since I am not a professional grower or an experienced one, Ive always relaid on 2nd hand product or low quality ones, not to invest crazy money on something i wouldnt even harness the real power from, but now, I feel like it might be time to buy ( or win:laughing:) the "BIG BOYS TOYS" to get the real feeling of professional and well studied product!! Im already shaking

Thank you very much MarsHydro Team for the opportunity you guys offer to this community!! BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!

This really spent me a lot of time to read, lol.

Your grandma kept the buds in jars or she sold them? :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

I have been cultivating cannabis every since my mother bought me 10 white widow seeds in a coffeeshop in Maastricht (she was a grower and smoker as well). This was in 1999 so I have een growing 20 years now.

Growing make me happy because it enables me to relax while being busy with the plants. Every seed for me is like a xmas present. You never know what is inside. Main focus for me is to analyze traits and collect strains with certain traits which I then later can use to make new outdoor hybrids for cold climates.

Growing makes me so happy that I made a job out of it. I now actually do this for a living as Chief breeder. Times are finally changing.

I want to try the Mars hydro growkit because I have been wanting to buy a Mars Hydro TS for a 5 x 5 tent. Not sure which one, maybe one ts3000 or multiple smaller ones to get equal coverage over the entire area. I opted for Mars Hydro because as far as quantum boards go, you have a very good price to quality ratio.

It sounds great to regard your interest as a job. :woohoo:
What light you used about 20 years ago then?
For 5x5 tent, 3 pcs SP250 is a better choice for better coverage.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Once upon a Time in the last century, somewhere around 1990 I suggested to a friend that we try growing some cannabis indoors, at his place of course. Being a pot snob such as myself and good buddy he said sure let's do it!

Where I live getting caught in those times meant prison. We had grown some plants out in the woods, only visiting them in the middle of the night in full camo. Never having enough quality outdoor in the pantry to see us through winter, indoor seemed a good plan.

We packed our bags and headed to the city where they had a new place that sold lights, nutrients, etc a grow shop! We were cautioned the police watched the parking lot, recorded plate numbers, and people were getting arrested.

Parking a quarter mile away from the shop, we made our way on foot. Some quick recon revealed a van with a man in a suit sitting in the front seat. As we watched for awhile from afar, another man in a suit got out of the van...from the rear! This was the police, and they were watching. I couldn't believe my eyes!

The van pulled out of the parking lot and drove away. The shop was closing in 30 min. We looked at each other, nodded, and ran full bore to the shop. And inside was heaven. Everything you could imagine to grow some good ganja!

It took us several nerve wracking trips to get our plunder back to the truck. A 1k hps, bulbs, magnetic ballast, big ass saucer hood, fans, and all the Earth Juice Bottles they had. We did not plan on coming back for a long time.

After getting all the equipment home and set up we popped some seeds from another like minded friend who supplied us with great cannabis when we ran out. He was caught with an ounce and a half and did a year and a half, first offence of any kind. Just to give an example of what we were risking.

The garden quickly grew and two things were quickly apparent. That HPS made a lot of heat and the stink was amazingly strong. As soon as you pulled in the driveway it blasted you in the face. With fans we fixed the heat and by making a box filled with insulation, which had to be changed weekly, the fan pumped into helped the smell.

We suddenly had a lot of pot. Enough to make your knees wobble back in those times if you feared prison, which we greatly did. The solution was to suit up in the camo and get to burying it in mason jars.

That few pounds of cannabis was some of the best I ever smoked and we had the best winter, stocked with our own organic Canna. This was a life changing moment for me. I decided I would grow. Not just to harvest but to understand the plant and maximize it's potential in my carefully hidden environment.

I then switched my life goal from cars to plants. I have made a successful career growing produce and and working with plants and outdoors for 30 years now because of that first grow.

Fast forward to present day, 30 years later, I have 1k HPS lights in my garden. Someone gave me a disco ball LED light recently. It's noisy and rattles, but the plants love that light. My spring tomato starts have never looked better.

So hopefully you skimmed to this part of the story. 30 years later it is time for a change, and maybe Mars Hydro LED is the way to go?

Happy 420 Mars!

Stay safe, healthy, and toasty friends!

:woohoo: Can i make your story into a movie?
It sounds very crazy but also very interesting!! :biggrin:
At that time, the hydroponic store might be very rare?
The caps are also brilliant:laughing:

We have been in this market for almost 12 years now. We also meet some issues during this period. But we keep our faith and keep going. To be honest, the QB design new light saved our life

Latest posts

Latest posts