Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Temple Flo - Dj's one time only release

Thread Title Search
Temple Flo - Dj's one time only release Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2020, 03:11 PM #11
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Do you have pics? Did you run them more than once? Would love more details as I find it hard to believe nothing good out of 3 packs.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:53 PM #12
Greatdalas

Greatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really nice
Nothing of smell or taste and much hermafrodites
Very pretty plants but nothing good
This photos is Newberry and velvet krush no have photos of the first light i know
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200322_144600.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	525477 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200322_144826.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	525478 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200322_144844.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	525479 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200322_144859.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	525480 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200322_144511.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	525481

Greatdalas is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:53 PM #13
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
Yea I'm done with dj short I have all I need to see with Newberry and some f2 from greenpath seeds and crosses of Newberry and f2 stuff and crosses to other things I'm looking to bluedigiberry for my blueberry flavor cravings

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:56 PM #14
Greatdalas

Greatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
Yea I'm done with dj short I have all I need to see with Newberry and some f2 from greenpath seeds and crosses of Newberry and f2 stuff and crosses to other things I'm looking to bluedigiberry for my blueberry flavor cravings
Bb headband of Humboldt seeds have very good blueberry taste with gash
Greatdalas is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:19 PM #15
elanius

elanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud of
Its true, if you want pure blueberry flavor, go with buedigiberry, you have better chance there.

However, the Blueberry flavored plant I found in bluedigi line was terrible smoke. It was extremely tiring, I smoked it 2-3x and realized its pure night time meds. The other phenotypes were more NLD looking, but I did not find the smoke interesting neither. It was not nearly as euphoric as original blueberry. Not saying the magic is not there! But I didnt find it. To be fair, while the true blueberry flavor may be lacking, Djs Blueberry has much more refined high, it was consistent for most phenotypes, so depends what you are after. The Blueberry sativa pheno I found is a favorite smoke for a lot of people that tried it, the F2 plant I grew last year was even better than the mother.

Btw, I grew Newberry and got 3 females from 6 seeds. One of them smelled like blueberry mixed with lavender and bit of skunk and it was a loud smell. The high was great, strong, pleasant, does not drain you from energy, no comedown. Great stuff.

This is her:

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:17 PM #16
TyroneShoelace

TyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really nice
Thanks for the discussion, but it would be great to keep this to the Temple Flo. Maybe someone who is motivated enough could start a thread to complain about / defend DJs quality.
Temple Flo - DJ's one-time-only release
TyroneShoelace is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:25 PM #17
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Sorry about that Tyroneshoelace, did not mean to hijack. Looking forward to the Temple Flo grow.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:34 PM #18
TyroneShoelace

TyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Sorry about that Tyroneshoelace, did not mean to hijack. Looking forward to the Temple Flo grow.
No worries, Lester. I'm short on space, but I guess it's time to fast-track this project so I can witness these expensive tasteless hermaphrodites for myself. Just gotta get the BCM#1s out of the way.

Old 03-22-2020, 06:59 PM #19
TyroneShoelace

Here's some info on Flodica for comparison:

Quote:
DJ Short Flodica is mostly indica phenotype from the Flo-line. A rare, near-total recessive indica found by chance in the "TF" ("TF"=True Floral, or its ultimate expression "Temple Flo"). Unlike the usual sativa traits associated with the Flo line, the Flodica is a near pure indica phenotype of short, stout, yet productive, structure with very large dense gland production. DJ Short Flodica has more of an earthen palate to the buds that produce a very strong, narcotic type experience. Its cannabis seeds indoor take 7-8 weeks. Outdoor harvest is mid September. Yield is above average.
Very different from the "heady, motivational, focused" effect that the Temple Flo is advertised as having. But they share an earthen palate.

Old 03-22-2020, 07:50 PM #20
elanius

elanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud of
This Temple Flo release, according to Dj, is HOG dominant in growth structure and overall finished effect. But when you look at the picture from MM, you can see she have indica buds and clearly looks like was done very soon, based on the flower formation. I had many plants like those, in blueberry, flo and F13 as well. These phenos are fast finishing, max 55 days of flower. In my opinion, this is what Dj means by indica dominant. As it is the only thing that is left from the equation.