Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Temple Flo - Dj's one time only release

Thread Title Search
Temple Flo - Dj's one time only release Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2020, 03:44 AM #1
TyroneShoelace

TyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really nice
Temple Flo - Dj's one time only release

This is one I've been waiting for and with the renewed discussion surrounding the TF lines I figured I'd start this thread so we could share our notes and observations.

Who got a pack? Who is growing it? Who grew it? What were your experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Short
Earthen-Floral, Heady, Motivational, Focused, Temple-Ball, Homozygous Recessives

Lineage: One male and one femaile from the 'TF TF' line of 1995

Flowering time: Approximately 50-63 days
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Short
Temple Flo in its true forward filial cross (both parents from the same 1995 TF/TF stock) is one of the main building blocks of the Flo line.

A taller, more solid branching shape supports heavy nugs of green/purple goodness. The Christmas tree-like structure produces tight clusters of small-calyx buds with a subtle to strong aroma of earthen-floral, temple ball-hashish flavor.

The effect is more heady, focused, motivational, and not so much body, yet relaxing, with a long lasting (2 to 3 hours) high. An excellent selection to cross in a more heady effect to another more body-like variety. Plus, the opportunity to find some true homozygous recessives in this lot is more probable (especially the green ones).

This is a very exclusive, one-time-only, release of 101 packs total.
Temple Flo - DJ's one-time-only release

Last edited by TyroneShoelace; 03-22-2020 at 04:07 AM.. Reason: Description
TyroneShoelace is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:47 AM #2
TyroneShoelace

TyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really niceTyroneShoelace is just really nice
There was some speculation in the BCM thread about why this is labeled as an "Indica Dominant Highland Oaxaca Leaning Hybrid". It's peculiar.

Some mentioned that DJ classified his plants according to flower time, but the Flo F5 ("sativa dominant hybrid) is advertised as taking 46-56 days, while the Temple Flo (indica dominant hybrid) is 50-63.

I have seen some discussion around Flodica and wonder if maybe this could be tapping into that area of the Flo map. Would love to see some pictures of live plants if anyone has any.

Last edited by TyroneShoelace; 03-22-2020 at 04:08 AM..

Old 03-22-2020, 03:51 AM #3
TakenByTheSky

TakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud ofTakenByTheSky has much to be proud of
The guy is absolutely on crack with his seed prices, I'm glad I was able to pick up f2s of most of his strains a few years ago.
TakenByTheSky is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:12 AM #4
TyroneShoelace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenByTheSky View Post
The guy is absolutely on crack with his seed prices, I'm glad I was able to pick up f2s of most of his strains a few years ago.
Glad you found what you were looking for. Best of luck to you.

Old 03-22-2020, 04:32 AM #5
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Prices are fair for solid old school genetics.

I mean, these companies charging 2-300 a pack of untested closet chucks in all
Lester Beans is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:38 AM #6
yardgrazer

yardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud of
Curious to see what people think, I considered picking up a pack, briefly, but decided I'd rather spend the money differently (trying to keep my per seed price down).
yardgrazer is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2020, 05:00 AM #7
Booyah!

Booyah! is a jewel in the roughBooyah! is a jewel in the roughBooyah! is a jewel in the roughBooyah! is a jewel in the roughBooyah! is a jewel in the roughBooyah! is a jewel in the roughBooyah! is a jewel in the rough
I was wondering the same thing. Very interested in how these are. Also the fact that they are Indy dom seemed confusing. Kinda like Flodica? I'll be watching this thread
Booyah! is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:48 AM #8
Grow_bigblue

Grow_bigblue will become famous soon enoughGrow_bigblue will become famous soon enough
I mentioned the flowering time aspect in the BCM thread. In DJ’s interview on the Pot Cast he mentions it. It’s a good listen if you haven’t heard it yet. But I don’t know for sure. T, you do make a good point with the Flo F5 vs Temple Flo classifications. I picked a pack of these up as well and the BCM3. The TF is definitely expensive but they’re rare and mythical so I’m excited to grow them out.
Grow_bigblue is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:16 PM #9
elanius

elanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud of
I have these on the way as well, pure Temple Flo...couldnt resist!

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:48 PM #10
Greatdalas

Greatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really nice
I grow 3 of the dj new strains and nothing good in this 3 packs (Newberry, velvet krush and first light) the others i don't know...
Greatdalas is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.