What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 4 tent

Cantharellus

I have been thinking about a tent lately and looking at both gorilla and mars. I went to the mars website last week and the price was around 130 with my icmag discount. Now today I went there and it shows that a 4x4 is available for preorder and there is an extra 50 bucks tacked on so now its up to 180. What happened was there some sort of improvement made or what ?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I have been thinking about a tent lately and looking at both gorilla and mars. I went to the mars website last week and the price was around 130 with my icmag discount. Now today I went there and it shows that a 4x4 is available for preorder and there is an extra 50 bucks tacked on so now its up to 180. What happened was there some sort of improvement made or what ?

Hello sir, thanks for your trust. I believe you are in USA. Sorry to tell you that the 120x120x200cm and 150x150x200cm grow tent have been sold out in USA warehouses. But we can ship from china. The 50USD is extra shipping fee. There are still some 100x100x180cm.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
How about the grow recently? Buddy
Could you pls share some grow pictures here? I hope you are safe.