What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Blast off!

Glad the Fed ex santa came, looks like you wasted zero time getting the Mars in action. Plants look happy under the light. Going to be a good grow, I'm interested in seeing the difference between the Mars and the H brand, I don't know which is the good company hlg or hgl haha

Light already looks tater sauce worthy!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blast off!

Glad the Fed ex santa came, looks like you wasted zero time getting the Mars in action. Plants look happy under the light. Going to be a good grow, I'm interested in seeing the difference between the Mars and the H brand, I don't know which is the good company hlg or hgl haha

Light already looks tater sauce worthy!
to be fair i did take a nap before i set the lamp up!

Looking good in there. Is there no heatsink? Just the thin alum reflector?
the heatsink is the board... the reflector part is attached to that...

nickman

Veteran
Looking nice a bright up in here ...!!!...

It does look bright though from the pics...
How many inches above the plants are these LED’s supposed to be hung ...?...

I think that this will be a great comparison of the two lights since your growing clones...

If using just that Mars Hydro light in that 5x5 gives you a good outcome then I’m sold on these LED’s ...!!!...

I just wish they didn’t cost so much... lol, I’m cheap.!.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking nice a bright up in here ...!!!...

It does look bright though from the pics...
How many inches above the plants are these LED’s supposed to be hung ...?...

I think that this will be a great comparison of the two lights since your growing clones...

If using just that Mars Hydro light in that 5x5 gives you a good outcome then I’m sold on these LED’s ...!!!...

I just wish they didn’t cost so much... lol, I’m cheap.!.

mars hydro says 12 inches above the plants but i want them to stretch a bit more before i flower them. and to be fair they only rate it for 4x4 coverage in flower but since i got the tent from them as well i figured i should give them maximum bang for their buck...

so far i would say the mars hydro lights are a good bargain,it seems like a lot of light for a low price

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
installed the trellis today and lowered the lamp about 5 inches...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
going to use some highly technical terms here...added a deflecto-air-bendy-thingy to the intake air side to blow cool air across the panel...
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts