What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Branding & Design Services

DubbyB420

Hello, I'm new to ICMAG but like ur work. I'm looking for someone with ur skill set to grow my business. Please touch base with me if interested

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man, I sent you a message.

Here's a new piece we've been working on :tiphat:

picture.php

I wood

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas about the concept and such we'd appreciate it. This is a mock up so we are still going to make changes. The taglines and such aren't quite set in stone...

We also made a mock up for a journal... We put it on a backdrop that speaks of craftsmanship and grit.

View Image

I like and appreciate your artwork but this photo just reeks of being staged by someone unfamiliar with the tools in question.
metal shears- roofing or decorative tin work
an abused socket chisel without wood handle-general woodworking
hatchet- wood roofing log homebuilding possibly but mostly camping these days.
pencil-any job
The pencil is the only thing that goes with anything else.
It is a nice photo but could be improved if the tools grouped had a cohesive use, just my opinion.

Old stanley hand planes photograph well and are cheap and easy to get on ebay.

The smallish pencil with no eraser is perfect and something any craftsperson will immediately identify with, brilliant.

Last edited:

YukonKronic

I like and appreciate your artwork but this photo just reeks of being staged by someone unfamiliar with the tools in question.
hatchet- roofing possibly but mostly camping these days.
pencil-any job
It is a nice photo but coukd be improved if the tools grouped had a cohesive use, just my opinion.

The smallish pencil with no eraser is perfect and something any craftsperson will immediately identify with, brilliant.

Um... you said Roofing for each item dude. Soooooo maybe it’s cohesive to Roofers? Or anybody that actually owns a shop full of old shit and uses it as they please.:biggrin::ying::tiphat:
Yer probably right in one regard though (better than I usually do).... garden shit makes more sense.

I wood

Um... you said Roofing for each item dude. Soooooo maybe it’s cohesive to Roofers? Or anybody that actually owns a shop full of old shit and uses it as they please.:biggrin::ying::tiphat:
Yer probably right in one regard though (better than I usually do).... garden shit makes more sense.

You make a good point.
First draft made my point well, i fully expected to be argued with/ corrected. Then i went back and added more contradicting my own point.
Yup, there are probably a few roofers out there still doing wood with a hatchet.
I use old shears like that often but have yet to see anyone else ever handle a pair except to poke fun at me for having them.
You give me credit where none was due, garden tools never entered my mind. Good idea.

YukonKronic

You make a good point.
First draft made my point well, i fully expected to be argued with/ corrected. Then i went back and added more contradicting my own point.
Yup, there are probably a few roofers out there still doing wood with a hatchet.
I use old shears like that often but have yet to see anyone else ever handle a pair except to poke fun at me for having them.
You give me credit where none was due, garden tools never entered my mind. Good idea.

Credit was yours for questing after a more cohesive background display :tiphat:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for comments guys, we're going to work on a new image :tiphat:

And here's a project we just finished up :tiphat:

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I dig the lion. I actually have one of those that's I think a stone cast and I always wanted to paint it and make it the logo of my company that I never created :D

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hatchet- wood roofing log homebuilding possibly but mostly camping these days.
pencil-any job
It is a nice photo but could be improved if the tools grouped had a cohesive use, just my opinion.

You make a good point.

Credit was yours for questing after a more cohesive background display :tiphat:
This is quite possibly the most polite internet argument I've ever seen. :biglaugh:

We need more of this in the real world.

Also, on this site we tend to see a plethora of growing skills, construction and mechanical skills. So it's kind of refreshing that you've share this artistic side. Great designs. I like how they are all unique, yet also share a common aesthetic, like a trademark. Keep up the good work!

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And we're thinking of making a series of 10 stickers for 10 of the best indica landrace strains, and 10 of the best sativa lanbrace strains. If anyone has any favorites or suggestions we'd love to hear some ideas :tiphat:

And here's the style we're thinking of, but instead of the logo in the bottom we're going to put something else, maybe something to do with terpenes? We aren't quite sure yet...

picture.php