What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
If any European or British growers want to buy our sp250, please contact me, we have a batch of stock in Germany, you do not need to wait or pay extra freight

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Customers who recently placed orders on our website, regardless of the amount of money, have the opportunity to get our free glasses or smell bags

R

Rab.C

these leds look great i like that there white in colour.i am not into the pink colour leds

welcome too the Forum...

SuperBadGrower

As we know that Gorilla tent is good, but the price is high, Mars tent is more cost-effective, we used 1680D fabric, stronger steel tube, no light leak.

I think you misinterpreted my post :). I meant that some kind of extension unit for the tent would be cool. To increase the height of the tent. But I guess it wouldn't be possible to do something like that without damaging the normal tent fabric.
I can vouch for the quality of the Mars tents. Most affordable 1680D.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
warr

warr

i see '3' year warr...

u cover shipping and repair for 1st 3 mos

from 3-12 mos buyer pays shipping back to u for repair

12-36 mos buyer pays round trip shipping , repair fee and handling charges

i think u should amend your warr to state '3months'... everything else is BS

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
these leds look great i like that there white in colour.i am not into the pink colour leds

welcome too the Forum...
A grower once told me that he thought the purple led lights looked like disco. Haha. Anyway, we now have two white lights. You may choose the color you like

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I think you misinterpreted my post :). I meant that some kind of extension unit for the tent would be cool. To increase the height of the tent. But I guess it wouldn't be possible to do something like that without damaging the normal tent fabric.
I can vouch for the quality of the Mars tents. Most affordable 1680D.
oh, sorry for my bad English :bow:
At present, our highest tent is 2 meters, unreasonable height will affect the structure of the tent, if it is too high, the tent will be unstable

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
i see '3' year warr...

u cover shipping and repair for 1st 3 mos

from 3-12 mos buyer pays shipping back to u for repair

12-36 mos buyer pays round trip shipping , repair fee and handling charges

i think u should amend your warr to state '3months'... everything else is BS
As you can understand, what we wrote on the website is a three-year warranty, which is also true for most led lights, except some very expensive ones. Our warranty page on the website also describes the specific warranty information in detail. In addition to the led lights, the apple phone I use only provides a one-year warranty, and for this year's warranty, I also specially purchased an extended warranty

Latest posts

Latest posts