Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > HP #2 x F4 Blueberry

Thread Title Search
HP #2 x F4 Blueberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2018, 12:02 AM #11
Spankee

Spankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura about
I will try to upload pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8A7FADEC-5ADB-4693-8B9E-CDB92614E7B6.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	462731
Spankee is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:12 AM #12
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
So what are the HP really, Hashplant?
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 12:36 AM #13
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
I’m gonna tag along on this if u don’t mind. I find this HP pretty interesting ...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 10:12 AM #14
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankee View Post
Hey phenome question on your tea recipe ?
Is that only for veg.? That looks like 1.5” elbows you got there what’s feeding it submersible pump how many gallons per minute? I am using air stones fed by 1/4” tubing pump has good output much stronger then aquarium pump however like the setup you have with pvc aerating it right back with a splash
Yes thats only for veg, during flower i would use just a bit more of the fat flowers, and a bit less of the radiant green. But really i dont think it will make too much of a difference. I usually dont use teas in flower anyways.
Heres a diy set up for the compost brewer i have. Its microbe mans design.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2018, 10:14 AM #15
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
So what are the HP really, Hashplant?
Happy pussy. Reworked line of blueberry lineage if my memory is working right now.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:15 AM #16
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
I’m gonna tag along on this if u don’t mind. I find this HP pretty interesting ...!!!...
Thanks for stopping in and watching the thread.

Old 07-14-2018, 12:42 PM #17
Spankee

Spankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura aboutSpankee has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for sharing the info ,really appreciate the help.
Spankee is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2018, 07:10 AM #18
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankee View Post
Thanks for sharing the info ,really appreciate the help.
Yeah bro anytime

Old 07-15-2018, 07:12 AM #19
Phenome
-

Just transplanted into 1 gallon containers. The back two ones on the left are the slightly variegated phenos.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2018, 08:10 AM #20
Phenome
-

4 members found this post helpful.