Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Blueberry

Thread Title Search
Blueberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2017, 06:36 PM #41
SweetoTooth

SweetoTooth will become famous soon enoughSweetoTooth will become famous soon enough
Sorry to hear about the pests Phenome, I'm day 31 flower for 9 blueberry clones from my mentors mother. Not sure where the mother came from so was curious to compare with yours. Best of luck!
SweetoTooth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:20 PM #42
Golden Tree

Golden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud of
I'll post up a DJ BB run I have going ATM....

Early veg...but I'll start posting when we hit flower...

I believe this is probably around my 17th pack in 10-12 years

I'm BB obsessed....and as we all know few compare to a good DJ BB keeper!

Loves and respects

GT

Old 11-26-2017, 08:47 PM #43
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Tree View Post
I'll post up a DJ BB run I have going ATM....

Early veg...but I'll start posting when we hit flower...

I believe this is probably around my 17th pack in 10-12 years

I'm BB obsessed....and as we all know few compare to a good DJ BB keeper!

Loves and respects

GT
Thanks very much golden tree. Ive seen your solid work with bb throughout reading on here. Excellent work. Glad you stopped in to say hello. Sounds good man, I'd love to see what you find in them. Post some photos asap, can't wait to see them. I'm going to crack into a pack tonight and get them germinating so I can keep this thread going. The broad mites are all gone, and it's go time

Old 11-26-2017, 08:49 PM #44
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetoTooth View Post
Sorry to hear about the pests Phenome, I'm day 31 flower for 9 blueberry clones from my mentors mother. Not sure where the mother came from so was curious to compare with yours. Best of luck!
Awesome man. Thanks for stopping in. I'm going to start another pack and get us back on track tonight
If you want to compare sooner, check out golden tree.

Old 11-26-2017, 09:01 PM #45
Chappi

Chappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to all
Sorry about the mites Phenome...I have acouple of ladies outside right now and I thought I saw some mite activity so I sprayed them with a moderate dose of neem oil and then rinsed the budsites 20 minutes later because they’re a couple of weeks into flower. Hope it works.
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 09:59 AM #46
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Sorry about the mites Phenome...I have acouple of ladies outside right now and I thought I saw some mite activity so I sprayed them with a moderate dose of neem oil and then rinsed the budsites 20 minutes later because they’re a couple of weeks into flower. Hope it works.
Thanks for the tips chappi, I'll keep it in mind for next time. I got rid of them gladly

Old 11-27-2017, 10:03 AM #47
Phenome
-

So I cracked into another pack. 10 are germinating now. Finally back on track.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:11 AM #48
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant future
Let me get on up in here. Any plans to keep a male or 2?

"Just right is a fine line between mistakes"
shishkaboy is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 05:34 PM #49
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkaboy View Post
Let me get on up in here. Any plans to keep a male or 2?
Thanks for stopping in shiskaboy. I don't think I'll be keeping any males this go around. Mainly because Ive been trying to find a good Og male to pollinate my Og kush. Just ordered a pack of triangle larry from skunk house I'll be looking for an Og stud very soon when i receive the seeds. I just cracked into 5 old kosher kush seeds, but none germinated.

Old 11-27-2017, 06:50 PM #50
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenome View Post
So I cracked into another pack. 10 are germinating now. Finally back on track.
View Image View Image

Those look like packs from a couple years back? I was just talking with dj the other day n grabbed a new pack. It has a newer pic I think and I believe there are 13 seeds in it. Ill get a pic up when I get a chance.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote