Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Rosaberry

Thread Title Search
Rosaberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2017, 04:23 AM #1
Chappi

Chappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to all
Rosaberry

Anyone grow some rosaberry or shortbread?
Chappi is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2017, 07:30 AM #2
Outcold
Fo Fum

Outcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud of
I'm looking around for a place to buy RosaBerry. I'll be interested in what others have to say.
Outcold is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2017, 03:38 PM #3
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
I got a pack on impulse... DOH!
I'm interested in any info as well.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2017, 06:17 AM #4
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of
Never grown Rosaberry, I will by the end of the year.
I recommend trying shortbread. I did a two packs last run and got some top shelf phenos.
If you don't top the shortbread, a good percentage end up with a huge main kola nug. A good percentage of the females I got had a tart fruitiness that I highly recommend you turn into concentrate.
I had a nice run made of bho with it and the flavor really came through.
I'll add a link to my thread, it has everything you need to know on the last page, I posted one post of a summery of the whole grow. (Just so you don't have to read the whole thread). You'll have to go back some pages to see pictures of the 10 different females nugs.
I'll also throw in a link from another member triggle, he also did a shortbread run and has some great info to know and nice pictures.

Phenome
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....325253&page=35
Triggle
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325347&page=3

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:40 AM #5
Chappi

Chappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenome View Post
Never grown Rosaberry, I will by the end of the year.
I recommend trying shortbread. I did a two packs last run and got some top shelf phenos.
If you don't top the shortbread, a good percentage end up with a huge main kola nug. A good percentage of the females I got had a tart fruitiness that I highly recommend you turn into concentrate.
I had a nice run made of bho with it and the flavor really came through.
I'll add a link to my thread, it has everything you need to know on the last page, I posted one post of a summery of the whole grow. (Just so you don't have to read the whole thread). You'll have to go back some pages to see pictures of the 10 different females nugs.
I'll also throw in a link from another member triggle, he also did a shortbread run and has some great info to know and nice pictures.

Phenome
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....325253&page=35
Triggle
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325347&page=3
Thanks Phenome! I have seen Triggle's thread, that's actually what pushed me to buy some SB beans. I plan to marry my SB to my new generation Bros Grim c99.

I'm germing two RB seeds right now, I've had some terrible luck trying to germ some older beans, it's really cold in my house but so far one cracked. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with the RB! Please document it.

Old 01-26-2017, 07:53 AM #6
Phenome
-

Phenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud ofPhenome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Thanks Phenome! I have seen Triggle's thread, that's actually what pushed me to buy some SB beans. I plan to marry my SB to my new generation Bros Grim c99.

I'm germing two RB seeds right now, I've had some terrible luck trying to germ some older beans, it's really cold in my house but so far one cracked. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with the RB! Please document it.
Awesome to hear you're germinating some Rosaberry, I'll be looking forward to seeing it thrive. I'll document mine when I crack into them also. Glad to hear about your future project with the Cindy onto the shortbread, that sounds nice.

Old 01-26-2017, 09:18 AM #7
Chappi

Just went through your SB grow, wow you're a rockstar bro, those SB's looked amazing! If my two RB's pop and my curse is over then I'll pop the rest. Btw, I noticed your pack of SB's said SB bx. Mine say F1..

Old 01-26-2017, 06:31 PM #8
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Dj hooked me up with a pack of rosaberry, f13, and shortbread last time we met. Rosaberry is the cross to ac/dc I believe. So should be some cbd phenos to be had. Im curious what ratio phenos are being found. I think dj was saying it was one of his favorite strains to smoke currently.

Outcold, check out any dispensary that dj or jd might supply. Probably mainly Oregon, Washington, n MI. Hit Jd up with a message, im sure he could point u in the right direction.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:04 PM #9
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Just went through your SB grow, wow you're a rockstar bro, those SB's looked amazing! If my two RB's pop and my curse is over then I'll pop the rest. Btw, I noticed your pack of SB's said SB bx. Mine say F1..
Thanks brother
Maybe you misread on a picture but those I ran were f1's, the pack said lambsbreadsourdieselx bbf4, maybe you're mistaken bbf4 for bx1 because I don't think he's made bx1's.

Ps. I get really good germ rates just dropping seeds into premoistened soil under a t5 light panel and waiting 5-7 days. The simplest methods usually work best for me. I think the paper towell method leaves a lot of room for error due to the paper towell drying out fast. Im not sure how you're germinating, but I figured i'd add what works best for me.

Old 01-27-2017, 03:13 AM #10
Chappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenome View Post
Thanks brother
Maybe you misread on a picture but those I ran were f1's, the pack said lambsbreadsourdieselx bbf4, maybe you're mistaken bbf4 for bx1 because I don't think he's made bx1's.

Ps. I get really good germ rates just dropping seeds into premoistened soil under a t5 light panel and waiting 5-7 days. The simplest methods usually work best for me. I think the paper towell method leaves a lot of room for error due to the paper towell drying out fast. Im not sure how you're germinating, but I figured i'd add what works best for me.
I think I read wrong, it almost looks like it says Rosaberry Bx and below it says F4BB. Sorry. lol