What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Open Air Boat Party with Dinafem's Auto Flowering Varieties

MostWantedGens

hello IC members!

I would like to show you my outdoor autoflowering grow with Dinafem's new autoflowering varieties what I just finished after 68 days. May 1. -> July 7. (68 days in total from germination).

Strains are OG Kush Autoflowering, Blue Amnesia XXL Autoflowering and White Widow XXL Autoflowering. I really enjoyed this grow cause they showed real vitality and their smell is heavenly.

pics from 2014. May 1. to July 5. and I harvested them all on July 7. on the 68. day of their life.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MostWantedGens

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they are real fast and the buds are attractive so I'm really pleased with these 45 plants! they could produce even more with more soil and more space.

so thatz all for now folks!

hope you enjoyed this autoflowering journey with me!

peace, MWG

MostWantedGens

I forgot to say that got a flood around the 6. week of flowering so the nature flusshed them and all the roots was under water for almost two weeks. so these strains are also flood resistant! there was a point when I even didn't believed that they will survive the flood at all.

the high water level made impossible to fert them after the second half of flowering.

MostWantedGens

and the smell is even stronger while the drying process, I almost can believe how much smelly they're. tropical fruit smell near the whole drying place. can't wait to taste them. as they produced quite big buds it will takes around a week to dry it enough.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great work man,I know a few boats lying around that need a new use.Thanks for posting

Enjoy your labor and tell us how the smoke goes after a little cure if you can

MostWantedGens

thanks! I'll show some dry bud pix soon if ya want... :)

and yea the colour of some plants are real nice cause of the blueberry gens in it.

peace

locoezon

thanks! I'll show some dry bud pix soon if ya want... :)

and yea the colour of some plants are real nice cause of the blueberry gens in it.

peace

This is good to hear, because the seeds that I have now, is a genetically with blueberry ...

I hope to get a couple crazy color like yours! :tiphat:

Cheers.

MostWantedGens

the frosty weather also can bring some nice bluish, purpleish colour... but hey it's a hot hot summa' here so itz not that case. :)

those big auto purple autoflowering sativas are the Blue Amnesia Autoflowering XXL plants.

johnny depp

Beautiful!

I've been thinking of ordering some Dinafem autos for next summer.
How much did you get per plant/strain?
Can't wait for the dried bud pics! Let us know how they smoke too

MostWantedGens

thanks for the kind words guys! :)

I can't speak about the yield yet, as they're drying actually as I just harvested them 3-4 days ago. :)

what I can tell now is that some tops are really heavy and nice looking.

peace