Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > The RED Stem *only* Pic Collection Thread

Thread Title Search
The RED Stem *only* Pic Collection Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2011, 10:44 AM #41
Nvidia.

Nvidia. has a spectacular aura aboutNvidia. has a spectacular aura aboutNvidia. has a spectacular aura about
Hi, thanks for all the beautiful pics

This is a Red Blueberry from seed

a few days of growth

27 days of 12/12

42 days of 12/12

regards
Nvidia. is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:42 AM #42
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
Still Crazy after All These Years...

You Know,
... I've been done schooled myself to look beyond the physical body of plants, but I don't believe anyone knows how long Cannabis has been existing as a body.

Some pieces of history are much older than 6,000 years....
(Just humor me for a second)

Let's take a couple examples of when knowledge gets turned on it's head:
*Is the Sphinx 6,000 or 500,000 yrs old?
*Did the Grand Canyon ever have a cave system that people could hide in 16,000 years ago, from Fire or Flood?
*Do we really know how many Cannabis Root Races there are that began all the Landraces on each continent?
*Was Cannabis of Higher Quality in the 60's because it had just evolved and was picked fresh from the new phenos?
*Do RootRaces or Heritage Strains increase or decrease in quality when they are crossed to other continents over the span of a decade?
*Can a human ever take credit for making a landrace over or, in less than 100 years??

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:39 AM #43
heyjohns

heyjohns is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PABLOS View Post
Fight the good fight man.

It has turned into a personal thing....my replications in expressions via "bean only" are only to lead me (hopefully) to a pool of work that I can call: Me

I am attempting to have it all....and still find originality. It's tough.

I don't believe I've seen a lie in this entire forum...peace and happy hunting brother
Wow. Well said......

I find this description fits so many things in my life: Pools of work that in the end reflect who I am: what i believe in, where I want to go, how I make sense of what life is all about, and .....what I want to leave behind. Including those in seed form (both plant and human). The philosophical concept of the seed is a worthwhile concept to ponder everynow and then. Especially in a culture where short-time gain/immediate gratification rules.

Fight the good fight is right. Spiritual warriors need the quest and the tools to fight it.

Been here lurking, reading, learning, laughing, and finding that there are others out there that feel/think in ways that are so familiar. A tribe of kindreds. Honey? I'm home.

For me, I'm just starting on my medicine quest with the all-mighty flower. Suffice it to say the often-mentioned desired effect list mirrors my own. Clarity, calming, social, energizing,and above all vision clearing/enhancing. (The better to see where to plant those "seeds".) Bland potency? Not for me and my purpose. Anesthesia? 'nuff of that all around (TV, fast food, belongings to fill the loneliness, movies to distract us from reality, etc. etc. etc...

So, ....thanks to you all: starting with DJ's Flo, outdoors, and hoping to reach the rest of the tribe's skill in creating an arrow for myself and others to wield in the fight.

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain

(with my pipe!)

'Nuff said. Will post my efforts soon.....
heyjohns is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:03 AM #44
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
Agreed Fear has no place in my pipe or garden

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 06-02-2011, 01:54 PM #45
THE PABLOS

Fear is a control tool...based in ignorance...used by the weak...for nothing good....fight it at all Xs

Old 06-06-2011, 08:54 PM #46
Okiedope
Science!

Okiedope has a spectacular aura aboutOkiedope has a spectacular aura aboutOkiedope has a spectacular aura aboutOkiedope has a spectacular aura about
Red Stemmed F13

Okiedope is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:20 PM #47
bodymind

bodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nice
such a beautiful f-13! it has more structure and color similarities to my flo line than many of the other dj plants i've seen lately. The color and leaves are very similar. The bud structure is pretty different. however.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:47 PM #48
Okiedope
Science!

Okiedope has a spectacular aura aboutOkiedope has a spectacular aura aboutOkiedope has a spectacular aura aboutOkiedope has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodymind View Post
such a beautiful f-13! it has more structure and color similarities to my flo line than many of the other dj plants i've seen lately. The color and leaves are very similar. The bud structure is pretty different. however.
this is what she looks like when run indoors with vertical lighting...
Okiedope is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:49 PM #49
bodymind

bodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nice
Wow, inside she look more like the typical dj plants i see run indoors these days. Interesting.... the difference between indoor and outdoor is pretty profound on the expression of these plants.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:46 PM #50
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for Posting Everyone

I'm doing a lot of reflecting as of now...so if anyone needs anything....I'm at my desk staring out the window

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote