Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > *PETITION* for DJ Short to Begin Release of ROSEBUD Seeds:

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Are you someone who would buy Rosebud, with it having an extremely low yield?
Of Course 120 85.71%
No way/ Never 20 14.29%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

*PETITION* for DJ Short to Begin Release of ROSEBUD Seeds: Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2010, 05:24 PM #31
habeeb
follow your heart

habeeb has disabled reputation
all I know is when this "rosebud" comes to be, this same event will take place, when 5 years from now, someone will very much want F-13 back in seed form.

Last edited by habeeb; 10-19-2010 at 05:54 PM..
habeeb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:01 PM #32
Nirrity
taken by samsara

Nirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really nice
please don't support D.J. with false reassures... the quantity of connoisseurs are far-far less than potency/yield heads... that's sad but that's true... probably 100 packs will be enough.

Old 10-19-2010, 06:02 PM #33
BagseedSamurai
100% Compliant

BagseedSamurai has a spectacular aura aboutBagseedSamurai has a spectacular aura aboutBagseedSamurai has a spectacular aura aboutBagseedSamurai has a spectacular aura aboutBagseedSamurai has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
DJ mentioned your name Mr. Alkaline, it came up when he was talking about overall health. He definitely is reading these posts, I think this thread was a great idea.
If he reads these, tell him to toss me a message. I need to speak with him and I have tried emailing through the "correct procedures."

Old 10-19-2010, 06:12 PM #34
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Yes...everything in nature is dynamic

A lot of you know that the Flavor chocolate is nothing really new to nature, our nature, who we are and what earth is. Chocolate keeps coming back!

Heritage Strains don't really drop away into the void of nothingness, well they do, but there is an eternal heritage bank somewhere non-tangible, which stores the energy and information blueprints....and spits it back out into the Earth Field, perhapshehe

Rosebud is really a symbolic reference of the Re-Emergence of something that is rarely recognized to be 'IT' unless you have gone through countless cultivars of cannabis, so as to say that "Yes...this one single cannabis plant growing here is among the Most Extra-Ordinary, compared to the rest.. in/out of/vs. my entire Life's Experience"

And it happened to Breeder Steve, and it was called Rosebud, and it happened to be a seed of one of the Original Flos, which DJ had given to this other Fellow.
The Head, or nose rather, of Spice of Life!

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 06:32 PM #35
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
Breeder Steve, DJ, and myself all share very similiar tastes for fine cannabis. To say I respect their work and achievements in this industry would be the understatement of the century. The both need Cannabis peace prizes

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 06:41 PM #36
headband 707
Plant whisperer

headband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to allheadband 707 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTF420 View Post
Breeder Steve, DJ, and myself all share very similiar tastes for fine cannabis. To say I respect their work and achievements in this industry would be the understatement of the century. The both need Cannabis peace prizes
Sounds good bro LOL peace out Headband707
Are we growing wiser or are we just growing taller?
When everyone is going left it's important to look right.. Never follow the crowd they are usually WRONG! Headband707

The more I see the less I know LOL... Micheal Faranti

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. Albert Pine
Somthing that drives me Hazy ,,
I'm I or the other's crazy?Albert Einstien
Free Gypsy ffs!!

Nas& Damian Marley " Friends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrC-yum82MI
Nas&Damian Marley "Patience"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01FE9cPXE3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17FZIncZi8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
now you should listen to it loud...

Last edited by headband 707; 10-21-2010 at 01:58 AM..
headband 707 is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 11:28 PM #37
Double Kindness

Double Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the rough
Mr A-
I had a feeling you would put up a posting in regards to this. I am in the same boat with you my friend, waiting for rosebud.

Please please please release rosebud, I have been waiting so many years. I don't want it for commercial reasons, but for myself and my close friends as well as breeding projects.

BTW Mr A- the kali cocoa flo and black maduro are both doing phenomenal, they're all still in veg, and I've been having issues that I think I told you about, but I'm hanging on for DJ's ROSEBUD!
Double Kindness is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 11:39 PM #38
elmanito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Alkaline View Post
It implies a Two YeAR WaiT...what's todayhehe
Count me in till then i will have winter sleep.Good night to all!!!

Namaste

Old 10-20-2010, 05:26 AM #39
RC_Colas

RC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to all
Wink

Hello Double Kindness,

Glad to hear my Maduro has made it into your capable hands, let me know how the girls turnout for you

As for the Rosebud...not sure what all the fuss is about, I will be releasing seeds in a week or so once they are hardened! LOL...just joking...well kinda, may not...time will tell

Cheers

RC_Colas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Kindness View Post
Mr A-
I had a feeling you would put up a posting in regards to this. I am in the same boat with you my friend, waiting for rosebud.

Please please please release rosebud, I have been waiting so many years. I don't want it for commercial reasons, but for myself and my close friends as well as breeding projects.

BTW Mr A- the kali cocoa flo and black maduro are both doing phenomenal, they're all still in veg, and I've been having issues that I think I told you about, but I'm hanging on for DJ's ROSEBUD!
RC_Colas is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2010, 05:40 AM #40
CrumpleZone

CrumpleZone will become famous soon enoughCrumpleZone will become famous soon enough
I'd expect more patience from gardeners.
CrumpleZone is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.