Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Durian Weed

Thread Title Search
Durian Weed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2010, 03:35 PM #1
CannaExists
Paint Your DreamStrain

CannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the rough
Durian Weed

The King Of Fruits

I figured this would be the place to ask if there ever was a place to ask this; Have any of you fellows ever come across weed with a taste or smell likened to that of Durian? Step 1 would be to try Durian if you haven't already. It's got a complex painting of flavors that would be quite amazing to behold in the form of bud clusters. Step 2 would be to die and go to heaven oh my god it's goddamn dank. Step 3 would be to tell me if you've come across any bud like this, and what strain it was.

Thank you guys!

Old 10-10-2010, 04:07 PM #2
Tr33

gross, never. nasty fruit.
I tried it, not for me.
damn that would be some nasty herb.

Old 10-10-2010, 04:18 PM #3
has_some_sinse
Banned

has_some_sinse has a spectacular aura abouthas_some_sinse has a spectacular aura abouthas_some_sinse has a spectacular aura about
OMG! Why?? Does your nose work properly? I stay away, I never want to smell that again.
has_some_sinse is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2010, 04:20 PM #4
has_some_sinse
Banned

has_some_sinse has a spectacular aura abouthas_some_sinse has a spectacular aura abouthas_some_sinse has a spectacular aura about
You do know that Cindy99 has a pineapple phenotype? Pineapple is much better.

If you want a hella weird smell go Chem D clone. It has the oddest funk, like smelling bad breathe, but intriguing not foul
has_some_sinse is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:18 PM #5
motaloca
Gardening with The Moon

motaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nicemotaloca is just really nice
your best bet would be exodus cheese then let it mold and pee on it.
voila durian weed.
I love my wife(and she loves durians), but durians have to be consumed in the garden.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:18 PM #6
buddymate

The durian statue in your pic looks like the one outside the airport building in Davao city,I will be there in a few weeks Durian is infamous,several airlines have banned it,tastes like heaven smells like hell is the old description,its an aquired taste,in Sabah I was told you can smell a fully ripe durian in thick jungle from a kilometer,but never once smelt weed with a similar odiferous quality,the fruit smells like a mix of opened sewer and human shit

Old 10-10-2010, 10:13 PM #7
3dDream
Matter that Appreciates Matter

3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice
I've never had durian, but mandala gear has some odd smells/flavors. Some people love it and others hate it.

Quote:
The smell evokes reactions from deep appreciation to intense disgust and has been described variously as almonds, rotten onions, turpentine and gym socks.
3dDream is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2010, 10:21 PM #8
Goldenseed

Goldenseed will become famous soon enoughGoldenseed will become famous soon enough
With all these wonderfull aromas that evolve from cannabis plants,wich range from fruity to earthy to spicy over floral and back i hope i will never ever stumble upon weed that tastes or smells like a Durian Fruit,never ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dDream
I've never had durian, but mandala gear has some odd smells/flavors. Some people love it and others hate it.
Indeed Mandala has strange tastin weed...ever smoked weed that tasted like cinnamom mixed with peaches? Not my cup of Tea but mosdef unique.

EDIT: It was White Satin from Mandala seeds,should have mentioned that,sorry

Greetz GS

Old 10-10-2010, 11:20 PM #9
big ballin 88
Biology over Chemistry

big ballin 88 is a jewel in the roughbig ballin 88 is a jewel in the roughbig ballin 88 is a jewel in the roughbig ballin 88 is a jewel in the roughbig ballin 88 is a jewel in the roughbig ballin 88 is a jewel in the roughbig ballin 88 is a jewel in the rough
Rather have a jackfruit tasting buds...or lychee!!

"If you can't be in a med state...you can always be in a medicated state."
-Capt.Cheeze1

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting one in a fruit salad. "

"Alcohol reminds me of my Ex's. I always wonder why I stay away from it till I indulge and remember it has nothing to offer me."

big ballin 88 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2010, 12:26 PM #10
CannaExists
Paint Your DreamStrain

CannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by has_some_sinse View Post
You do know that Cindy99 has a pineapple phenotype? Pineapple is much better.

If you want a hella weird smell go Chem D clone. It has the oddest funk, like smelling bad breathe, but intriguing not foul
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dDream View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenseed View Post
Indeed Mandala has strange tastin weed...ever smoked weed that tasted like cinnamom mixed with peaches? Not my cup of Tea but mosdef unique.
^This all sounds divine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddymate View Post
The durian statue in your pic looks like the one outside the airport building in Davao city,I will be there in a few weeks Durian is infamous,several airlines have banned it,tastes like heaven smells like hell is the old description,its an aquired taste,in Sabah I was told you can smell a fully ripe durian in thick jungle from a kilometer,but never once smelt weed with a similar odiferous quality,the fruit smells like a mix of opened sewer and human shit
You're right, Davao, that's what the image tag says. Crazy stuff. Enjoy your adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big ballin 88 View Post
Rather have a jackfruit tasting buds...or lychee!!
It's funny, I just found an oriental market yesterday that sells Durian AND Jackfruit! So that was my first time trying Jackfruit. I also scored some fresh Longans. We living that Paradise lifestyle.

Thanks for the love everybody! I can see we all hold passionate views regarding Durian.