What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Male flower pics thread...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everybody please post pics of your male studs i want to see lots of different males so please post away..!!!

Ill start off with my DC male...

picture.php

picture.php

And my PTK male...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
those are monsters benji! great idea for a thread. the DC and ptk dwarf the chemstar. Amazing!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely benji! heres a few erdbeer x purpurea ticinensis male shot
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks and your pics are Beautiful esbe bro here is a close up of DC...

picture.php

those are monsters benji! great idea for a thread. the DC and ptk dwarf the chemstar. Amazing!

Thats because the Chemstar are in pots the size of my fists and the others are in 15 ltr pots thanks for popping by...

FLG and Teresa thanks for stopping by i have some other males just waiting to be picked out and ill upload some more pics...

OrganicMeds

That DC male is stunning, wish I had some pollen from him I would hit up my lovely "Purple Pakistani Chitral".......

slappyjack

This is a bit off topic, but if I put a flowering male in a windowsill (right now, in the summer) will it keep flowering enough that I can collect some pollen? Security isn't a problem, it's mixed in with dozens of other plants and can't be seen from outside.

I had to just pull it from the flower room because it looks like he's about to blow some of his load. He's about a week into flower and has lots of baby bananas already, but no pollen yet.

I'd love to have a male flowering room, but I'm way too poor right now to set one up. Just trying to get some seeds from my keeper strain if I have to move and thus kill my moms.

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Organic meds, Rainman, La Buena Hierba and Black very nice males you have there..:respect:... keep em coming people..!!!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Awesome thread idea........I will be right back......well, in about 2-4 weeks, unless all those seeds are females.

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
- Mahakala Krush
(Mahakala x Kerala Krush)

picture.php

picture.php

- Bam Bata x ErdPurT/Purple Skunk
(Bam Bata x (Erdbeer/Purpurea Ticinesis) x Purple Skunk)

male (purple pheno)
picture.php

E

elmanito

Danish Gold

picture.php

picture.php

Leb27

picture.php

North Indian 1982 from another Dutch breeder

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis: