Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > DJ Shorts B130 Male Q?

Thread Title Search
DJ Shorts B130 Male Q? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2009, 04:15 AM #21
GreenintheThumb
fuck the ticket, bought the ride

GreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of light
Alkaline, I like you buddy but I seldom know what the hell you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Alkaline View Post
I picked Red's brain with Pm's regarding 'it', right after he withdrew his long standing claim that it was trueberry lineage.
I assume it is in reference to the b130? If so it DID come from the trueberry lineage. It was selected right out of the same pool in the same room.

Quote:
All I can state at this moment is that Red and DJ used volatile lot, FULL of strange sexed, yet ultimately sensitive to whatever 'next' enviroment a customer would introduce it into.
I do not understand a word of this my friend...

Quote:
The male was the most sativa bb ever to date....and he was able to affect any other strains he'd hybridize-into.
Sativa-leaning aspects EVERYWHERE....including all the best new moms dj came up with, all the way upto this point.
Are you sure you're talking about the b130? Are you maybe thinking about the blueberry sativa male Steve found in switzerland?

Quote:
I whole-heartedly feel that the 1st 2 sol-bbs hybrid relases, would've contained some wicked sat-lean stud, if it'd been available.
Uhh...what? Are you talking about MoonShineRocketFuel? And I guess you're saying you think it would have been better if they used b130 dad on it?

Quote:
RED and DJ had all the opportunity in the world to delve into a lot of uuper elite stretch indica hopefuls...but they ended up playing risk...whereby RED has admitting to 'trying' to smoke the strangest(appearing) finished products...which he says lead to the eventual procurement of the father of f13.
Not sure what you're trying to say here either...the b130 is the father of the f13 release...or do you mean the father f3 that led to the f13 individual that was the mom of the f13 release?

Quote:
we know that the seed was sativa leaning in the shell, and actually sativa enough to require no immediate coaxing. So the 'find' was @ the sativa threshold, yet not needing to be found in a sativa room?...
I don't think the shell is a good measure of how sativa leaning an individual will be. Do you mean the way the seed looked? Or what are you even talking about? "sativa enough to require no immediate coaxing"? What is a sativa threshold?

Quote:
and now we here reports of males making s1's left and right...is chimera hesitant....to share further....geez this is exponentially hush hushh...and we all feel the 'gap' between the male's history.
Chimera struck me as being rather open about it...anyway it's not a big deal IMO. The b130 wasn't magical, a similar individual can be found again. Hopefully more than an individual, not a great idea to use a single pollen donor especially when your pool is already suffering from inbreeding depression. The question in my mind is how many more of these old f4 seeds does DJ have. I think it's a better idea to look through more of those than to move further into the 1:1 matings he's been selling. Time will tell...
GreenintheThumb is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2009, 06:57 AM #22
Paco

green,
read closer, with less judgement. It all makes sense to me.
And you do always come across as a prick. I know this because I am one too.
Mr A is valuable source in this thread he does his research, he is a passionate Blueberry lover. he may not be right but I doubt you are. No one knows except kermit, red, chim, and CC. Lets leave it to them to answer.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:46 AM #23
GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of light
Read closer to what Paco?
What doesn't make sense? I didn't say anything confused me...but I guess i'm not a passionate blueberry lover? I guess, you don't think I've done my research? I will give positive karma for anyone that clarifies anything i've said. Why am I wasting time in this forum, trying to clear up information? Why is 75% of my garden blueberry hybrids?

I'm trying to clarify Alkaline's points, I don't know what he means in his latest statements. There's no hatred between us as far as I can tell and he's given me positive karma on more that one occasion, try not to act like your speaking for him.

Thanks for doubting me, great contribution to the facts...anyway ASFAIK kermit was never here, red is long gone, CC seldom posts and Chimera is going to be away for a while....you know, DJ may know about the facts, I'm surprised he didn't pop into your mind when we're in his forum and talking about his selected pollen donor, perhaps we should wait for him?

Until then I'd love to hear someone further the discussion on Dj's Blueberry; are the trueblueberry release mothers alive?

Old 07-18-2009, 11:39 PM #24
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Greeninthethumb,

Here is the type of ganja result that I have been hoping to find from the b130's random occurance potential:
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic1 View Post
Wow.

Really interesting pics and info Bluebeard. Its so nice to see the old landraces growing in native habitat under the sub tropical sun. Brings back some memories for me for sure. The Michoacan looks spectacular! You can really see how the calyxes color from the tips down. Beautiful stuff!

I was sorting thru some old magazines and thought these might be pertinent to this thread. These pics are from an old Best of High Times circa 1977-78.

Click on pics to get a slightly bigger look at them.

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2009, 09:17 AM #25
GreenintheThumb

Hey Paco...how about you never pm me again? I think that'd work best for both of us...anyway, Dj's been online since I posted all this info...guess no one has anything that can further this discussion or correct me in any way? Yeah...didn't think so...

Old 07-20-2009, 10:42 AM #26
kopite

Quote:
You said the CK and VL had pollen from the original stretch indica BB do you mean Dj used the dad of the Delta 9 collection? Maybe Dj will keep releasing TB GK F13 and the others and just use the old delta 9 dad as the pollen source? Does anyone know if the selected mothers that predated the TB GK F13 releases were lost with the b130 male?
As far as I'm aware its the original father..

the mother for TBB was B144
the mother for GK was B25
the mother for OTM B133

I presume they are all alive.

Kopite

Old 07-20-2009, 11:21 AM #27
GreenintheThumb

Yeah I saw Chimera's post that mentioned the mom's original numbers as well....but why do you assume they're all alive when they couldn't keep the male alive? Who's keeping them alive and why? Will they all be crossed to the delta9 pollen donors (edit: meant donor)? Does anyone have the selected flo dad alive? Why did dj go to all the trouble to select from 400 but not maintain the work? Was a bunch of b130 pollen harvested before the loss?

edit: at the f2 and f3 stage did Dj also cross all his "lines" to a single male individual? Have the flo and blueberry releases always been half sibs?

Old 07-20-2009, 06:42 PM #28
tjmccoy

tjmccoy will become famous soon enoughtjmccoy will become famous soon enoughtjmccoy will become famous soon enough
Green in the thumb,

Dude, with all do respect, smoke some herb and enjoy some euphoria! Look to the future instead of getting hung up on details from the past. The time is now! Grow the best thing you can get your hands on at this very moment and what what you personally like! What else can you do really? Busting peeps chops over past details that we cant do nothing about is ridiculous. Your tone sounds more hateful than inquisitive to me. I'm not saying that there is no place for digging up some history it should just be more along the lines of a respectful inquisition and if the breeder dont want to give up certain details that's their right. I mean this all in the friendly's way possible. Thanks for being here!

Thanks to those who have contributed time and energy to the info about the b130. Great Read!

Peace

Old 07-20-2009, 07:11 PM #29
habeeb
follow your heart

habeeb has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenintheThumb View Post
but why do you assume they're all alive when they couldn't keep the male alive? Who's keeping them alive and why? Will they all be crossed to the delta9 pollen donors (edit: meant donor)? Does anyone have the selected flo dad alive? Why did dj go to all the trouble to select from 400 but not maintain the work? Was a bunch of b130 pollen harvested before the loss?
DJ states : "I am not sure what happened as that was entirely out of my hands"

here is your answer
habeeb is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2009, 07:30 PM #30
mosca negra

Good info EVERYONE! Thanks for the background info. By the way, anyone talk to Red lately???

MN