Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty

Thread Title Search
F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2020, 07:17 AM #521
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Grove shot of the F-13 two weeks later. Had a branch snapped off. Probably one of the dogs.

Very loud hash with coffee aromas that stick to your hands and clothes and lingers in the air.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...
Ur Humbl Nr8tor is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2020, 09:07 AM #522
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Couple days later in full sun.

I also have what I think is a few swollen Strawberry Diesel stamens Which would mean the male F-13 I have is viable. It was an autoflower and is pretty much spent although I’m trying a repeat with a clone. I did put some pollen in the freezer, so I will have limited seed making with it. Of course cross to this female. I also want to hit an auto Zamaldelica I just started for a potential bomb auto cross.

Other options currently are:

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze - I have 3 different females
Strawberry Diesel - 2 different females
Purple Haze x Malawi (looks like a very Malawi leaning pheno)
Malawi New Killer S1
Oaxaca 79 x Panama
Zacateca tribute

I also have a male Oldtimer’s Haze I plan to pollinate this female F-13 with.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2020, 09:44 AM #523
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

One more before I leave the grove for a week.

Three finger beauty...

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 07-03-2020, 09:44 AM #524
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

When I was in the grove last Thursday, I noticed one of the mid size branches on the F13 was nearly broken off. Likely one of the dogs hunting avocados. The top was completely mangled and shriveled. Bottom hanging by a small piece of outer bark. I severed the remaining tissue on the branch and threw it in a plastic bag. Came home a few hours later...chopped the top off and put the rest in my cloner. Here it is about 7 days later. Say hello to hollow purple stem.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 07-09-2020, 08:49 AM #525
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Grove a week later. She is a rather slow grower. Not showing vigor like F1 haze x Malawi, but she is growing nicely in a nice sunny spot. Aromas are hash, musk with very slight berry. She’s spending most of her time growing out her leaf. These are evening shots.

The auto male is dead. Nothing left to report. I’ll hopefully put the little pollen I collected to good use.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 07-09-2020, 08:50 AM #526
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Who’s involved with 7 of 9? Any grows? With a leftover 10 ish seeds of original F13, I’d like to maybe splash in that pool.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 07-09-2020, 09:00 AM #527
420empire

420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about
Looking really magical. Hope it will Bless you with some god nugs.
Does anybody know if there will be a remake of this strain? ??
420empire is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2020, 09:09 AM #528
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420empire View Post
Looking really magical. Hope it will Bless you with some god nugs.
Does anybody know if there will be a remake of this strain? ??
Parents are dead. We are now having to go F+ as I think it was originally F5 or F6 at release.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 07-09-2020, 09:10 AM #529
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

And thanks for blessing. She will give me something and I know it will be good.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 07-09-2020, 01:13 PM #530
elanius

elanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud ofelanius has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Humbl Nr8tor View Post
Who’s involved with 7 of 9? Any grows? With a leftover 10 ish seeds of original F13, I’d like to maybe splash in that pool.
seems to me 7 of 9 is basically F13 F2, 5 females and 2 males, not sure what kind of selection went into this. Maybe Miraculous Meds can shed some light here?

I am growing few F13 F2 from my selection as well, every year this line is one of the favorites. The coffee/hashy berry stems usually translate to menthol dark berry smell in flower and these are also very euphoric in effect. Good lluck with yours, the female looks very promising.

Btw, they hate N and heavy soil, if the soil is light and the leafs are more lime green they grow very fast.