What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

La Mano Negra murió este lunes / passed away this monday

it´s incredible just i talked with him some days ago... and now... :badday: :badday: :badday:

Rest in peace my brother, we love you.

Rainha, estoy para ayudarte en lo que haga falta, sabes mi movil. Un fuerte abrazo.

SpOoKGirL

No tengo palabras :( que tristeza más grande tengo ahora mismo, llevaba muuucho tiempo sin verte y sin saber de tí.... te encontré hace muy poquito y ahora te vuelves a ir...

Rainha mi más sentido pésame para tí, y para tí Chalie que sé que le querías muuucho, y él a tí, esté donde esté seguro que andará cerquita tuyo

Vaya día más triste

Un beso a todos

rasjano

Rest in peace ALEX, we love you.

Rainha, desde este lado del charco las mejores vibras....ayudarte en lo que se pueda ....

Un fuerte abrazo.
rasjano :joint:

B

Bluebeard

I had to debate with myself whether to post here, because any sentimentality I could write just seems kind of trite and shallow to try to put my feelings toward him in a few simple words on a public forum. But in case Catarina, or even those that weren't fortunate enough to make his acquaintance are reading this I wanted to say a few words to let them know what he meant to me.

He IS a man without prejudice, and one of the strongest characters I have ever had the honor of calling my brother or friend. Very few individuals possess the strength compassion and virtue that Alex has. I am one of many who will make sure that he lives on in my heart forever, because they surely broke the mold when he was made, and there will never be another like him. I always felt that he had earned and deserved the use of the name and image of Geronimo as his avatar more so than any other on these forums, and although I knew what he actually looked like, that is how I will always think of him, as my friend and brother, Geronimo.

Keep your bravery intact, and go forward Geronimo! Your work is done here. It won't be easy for us to fill your shoes, and this world won't be quite as nice without you, but it is a better place for having known you.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
R.I.P. la mano negra....this is sad...............Geronimo,right bluebeard...lot's of post's read from him.......MM

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran

No puede ser me kedo echo polvo , despues de ver sus ultimos post , casi sin ganas de escribir , despues de todo lo ke ha aportado a nuestra humilde sabiduria. Para mi resulta un dificil momento en estos momentos como para muchos de nosotros en estos momentos estoy seguro , por ke el vacio ke deja este Hermano forero en mi caso ,ya ke no he tenido el gusto de conocerlo personalmente.
Raihna te doi mucha fuerza , aunke no haya podido sacarlas despues de esto.
No se ke decir mas igual ke cuando estaba esperando , creo ke todos nos pensamos ke iba a salir bien. lo siento

No puedo decir nada mas , despues de este mal momento para mi

moon

Con lagrimas en los ojos me despido de ti Alex , que descanses en paz hermano,.lo siento muchissimo, esta noticia me deja realmente mal ,,hago llegar mi afecto a todos sus parientes,conocidos ,amigos y en especial a Rainha Ginga ,que seguramente necessita mucha fuerza en este momento

ADIOS AMIGO ......

K

Karma Genetics

Ohh ohh La Mano Negra this makes me feel realy bad. I remember the talks at OG. you made me get a wider view on genetics. You showed me to look further then what you have seen ore got.

thank you....

Hope you are in your holy field of green there my friend. I will miss you.

ahortator

Veteran
La noticia me ha dejado consternado, hace rato que la lei y no sabia que escribir.
Espero que donde quiera que esté sea feliz.
A Rainha Ginga, te doy mi mas sincero pesame y mis condolencias.
Es un momento muy duro, si en algo puedo servirte cuenta con mi apoyo.

Un abrazo y cuidate.

Last edited:

Tolpan

Sad news :badday:

Thanks for beeing an inspiration and sharing all your love and positive vibes here!

R.I.P. La Mano Negra

Love goes out to his family and friends

Tolpan

guineapig

Veteran
La mano negra shall live on in the memory of those who loved him.....

sounds like he was a truly great person, a model for strength and courage.....

r.i.p la mano negra......

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such sad news. :badday: He will live on within our community with the incredible genetics he openly shared. We struggled w/ one another's language, perplexed w/ electronic translations, laughing together, brothers united by the herb.
I will always remember your out-of-the-blue generosity. R.I.P. my compadre. :joint:

The fact that I will most likely succumb to liver failure some day, makes this all the more poignant to me. ~sigh~

trouble

Veteran
Sad news indeed.

Descanse en paz La Mano Negra

........................................................................................................

Kayaman

Veteran
Damn, :badday: I always talked with him at his threads and pm with LMN. He made me love those native exotic genes that grow naturally. And because of him is that i never bought a single seed and never will.
Alex, you'll always be in our hearts and you will stay in the cannabis world scene forever.

I send my deepest condolences to the family and friends :badday:
I feel blessed to be able to grow your genetics and i will always have a room for one of your wonderful landraces and hybrids and i will spread the love you share for quality non-profit cannabis plants.

i'm still in shock... Your spirit will never pass away, you'll see.