What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

P13 f2 and P13xMaple Leaf Indica

friendlyfriend

Veteran
This is brought to in sponsor by our very Own JimmyNitz... Damn good breeder. The scent is pure zesty lemon pinsol. The sharpest scent most resinous strain I grew this year. I touched a bud and my fingers are still very sticky after washing em twice! Awesome job bro!

Two Phenos (saving best for last ;) ) The single cola is the F2 the other 3 cola is the MLI.
695p13_2-med.JPG

p13 f2
695p13_dun-med.JPG

Another side
695p13_dun1-med.JPG

close up
695p13_dun2.JPG

this is the MLI...
695Mlixp13_dun-med.JPG

its smallest cola
695Mlixp13_dun1-med.JPG

close up
695Mlixp13_dun2-med.JPG

by the way the best is yet to come :D

G

very nice....I have heard good things about p13....how did she grow? whats the smell? how long of a flower cycle...but your plants are looking very, very yummy.....good work

Xtrakritical

damn nice shots man!

damn nice shots man!

I can almost smell it from here!

Looks like you got the grow by the balls friendly...
and no nute burn? lol I have to learn your method...
Keep up the good work!
:wave:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
They all were fed the same nutes... pbp veg throughout veg and pbp flower throughout at half strength. They are both at 55 days flowering and ready IMHO, the best pheno still has a few more days and is at 60 days and looks incredible. They are quite easy to grow and I put them to flower after 3 weeks from seed hence the size. But what they lack in size they make up for it in odor. The most sharp pungent plants I have had a chance to grow and next time I do a run of em I might need an ionizer. They stink like PineSol Orange Citrus (with a hint of lemon zest) now. The sharpest smell is emitted by the f2. This strain p13 should be vegged well for a better yeild but IMO is worth a round or two or three :D I know TokeACola just got a pack on www.Seedbay.com perhaps there are more available :D

I dialed them in easily X.... constant nutes the whole way through ripens very nicely.

G

Damn FF those look outstanding. I picked up a pack of those a while back on seedbay. I'll have to give em a grow next. Looks like you'll be enjoying some good smoke soon from them.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Glad you got the seeds BOSS! Cus youll get to taste it before you grow it :D

the smoke is soo good its almost done... :D just one of those smokes you love and didnt grow enuff of ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts