What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Grow by Mr.Bongowsky

Day 76

Day 76

Witojcie! :rasta:

Thanks for positive coments, that's some extra motivation :headbange

Buds are bigger and bigger and so sticky...I can't wait hehe
Girls are flowering 58 days now.

Bubleberry X Afghani :

WhiteRussian X Afghani :

Zegnojcie! :rasta:

digican

Czech! ja jestem w polska na vacacie. ten rośliny jest extra! ja jestem tam koły Torunia. :wave: have fun smoking that! :rasta:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
BBB, looking great man, LSTing is to difficult for me i always make my plants look like godzilla getting netted by a helicopter. You think scrog would have worked just as good?

Hi digican, jak Ci sie podoba w Polsce? :D Bylem kiedys w Pradze, bardzo, bardzo piekne miasto i ma legalizacje o ile sie nie myle :) Torun jest niestety daleko ode mnie... Dzieki i pozdrawiam serdecznie! :rasta:

Hi HerbGlaze, this is my first grow ever but LST isn't difficult for me. I just train them hard, I mean I used a lot of strings but it works exelent. ScrOG would be good to I think, but my PC case is front opening and scrog would be much more difficult in it. With side opening scrog wouldn't be any problem.

Now I'm very angry cause HPS is ****ed up. I've changed bulb but it works fine for a few days... Now the problem is back, bulb turning off very often. It's so close to harvest and this shit came back... :badday:

Welcome everyone!

My first grow is close to end...Not because girls are ready, but because HPS is broken. I don't have any alternative light so...it's time to end the show.
I'm not happy, not sad...I growed some smoke but it could be much better.

I've done quick flushing and now girls are waiting 48h in box in darkness.

Now some pics:

WhiteRussian X Afghani :

Bubleberry X Afghani :

As you can see BxA is far away from end and not much frosty. WRxA looking better and smell fine. Buds are small because of irregular light i think. Soon I'll cut them....

Rgds :rasta:

digican

nie ma sprawie,dzienke na podrożenie. Polsce jest ok, ale nie mam jakichże herb. twój bud jest niestety awesome! Enjoy! :wave:

G

Great work man. I've been thinking about such a micro grow. I'll defenetely try it in the future.

Oh and by the way. Black OCB are the best papers ever, love your taste :)

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Looks like it has been a great grow for you, sorry about the hps.. i always got a back up.
So, how much is the weight of herb?

So it's dryed...

On left WRxA, on right BxA.

Bubleberry X Afghani :

White Russian X Afghani :

Weigh of herb is... very small, I don't know exacly weight but it's something about 4 grams hehehe, someday it's going to be better :)

rgds

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Tough break about your light. You'll get 'em next time, dude...

I'm amazed at how compact the pc case setups can be and still create some delicious nuggets!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola Mr.Bongowsky :wave:

I saw your little plants in the bonsai landscape thread and noticed a pc grow link.

Nice little bonsai plants you got there mon´!!

But....

Have you gived a thought to put one bended & bonded plant in there instead of all those little one´s. I think you should have bountiful harvest this way.

What I mean, is that you would bend & bond your plant into a cup shape and then flower it! With cup shape, I mean something like this:

Please zoom the pic to get somekind of idea of the number of branches!

Two main branches which will be B & B into different directions and the lower branches fill up the centre! I think this would be very succesfull way to do it, at least considering yield!!

Same thing little later:

And at the end:

I really do thing that this would be very sufficient technique considering your current grow circumstances!

Peace!!!

Last edited:

J-Roc

Hay mr bongowski!
damn you are maybe the best pc grower on icmag.
great lst work. the cab is PERFECT
enjoy smokin that shit!

Deus

haha looks awesome m8 :D I love those micro grows, just shows you can have a bit fun with it aswell :D

Latest posts

Latest posts