What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help me out please !

Hubbleman

Veteran
I never grew feminised or authoflower seeds

Not long ago I overheard some one say feminised and auto seeds lack stability or some shit, is it true??

starke

That statement had more validity a while back than it does today. Modern fem and auto genetics from reputable breeders show good consistency. All I grow are fem seeds.

RockinRobot

Key being reputable breeders. Unfortunately, there are still many seed stores that pass off hermi seeds as feminized seeds. Those will often pass on the hermi trait and you ebd up with seeds.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
As RockinRobot pointed out, it takes work and skill to produce solid products in the seed world. Reputable breeders of both autos and feminized seeds have excellent products, while the remaining breeders have a mix of success and issues. You'll want to look at the history and current performance of any breeder you're considering buying seeds from. The more research you do, the more accurate your prediction of the results will be.

Personally, I have very little experience with autoflowers. I can say my results with "Afterthought Autos" has been very positive and I definitely recommend them as a choice. The breeders take great care to produce quality, you can be sure you're getting very well produced genetics through them. Autos used to be horrible. Autos today, from quality breeders, are nothing short of amazing. :D Strongly recommended in many situations. :D

Robinson

I agree with what was written above, now, when there is a lot of competition on the market, manufacturers make great efforts to bring the product to an ideal state and occupy some profitable niche in the market. Therefore, now the feminised and autoflowers seeds are brought, if not to perfection, but to an ideal structure and state. Therefore, you can safely buy them and grow, do not listen, if someone says the opposite, they just do not understand this.

jrelax

I never grew feminised or authoflower seeds

Not long ago I overheard some one say feminised and auto seeds lack stability or some shit, is it true??

Modern Autos is very nice and stabile.

I did grow couple about 2years ago, they was awsome.
I had many different breeders and strains also.

If you are total beginner.

Try these maybe: EASY GROW. one of them is also very LOW ODOUR

Northern Light Auto
Quick One Auto
Auto Blueberry Domina
Auto White Widow

There is lots easy AUTO beginner strains today

Goodluck

Latest posts

Latest posts