What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Emerald Cup 2017

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i grew hatchbrews "mutant egg yolk" tomato this year, like a green grape kinda.... real nice

EasyGoing

Hell yes,,, let's sesh.. I'll be with Soil King and roaming the 215 area.

You roll with those boys? I asked for a soil sample, maybe 10 times, finally got an answer and it was, "most people are too dumb to understand soil tests." So I sent them some articles about how to test heavy carbonate soils, and never hear a word back. They seem to be doing very well for themselves also, but guess what the soil lacked? Slow N? Ca levels tested around 50%, or just below..... Ouch.

Dude who runs the company is a really cool guy, and some of my boys locally know the son. He is huge! They seem like a family that can handle themselves. Or the kind of soil company that doesn't need a fork lift for the two yard sacs, man power baby!

Yo, heading there on saturday too! I will be at the Hazybulldog aka EasyGoing booth along with the Lassen aka Greenhands13 booths which are side by side (not by accident either). Two of the best right new to each other!!!

Yeah Buddy!

EasyGoing

I'll be at the rebel grown booth on Saturday. Taller balding skinny guy, might have a warriors hat on or a vital earth beanie :)

I'll try and stop by the soil king and bulldogs spot, but you guys come say hi too! :) I'm bringing seeds to share with icmaggers

O snap! You got in with Ganja Rebel! Been bugging him for two months, hoping he will throw some sugar lemon kush off to the side for me. His gear really has started to mature into some of the best breeding in the game. I might only buy Ganja Rebel this year. Dude is a really great guy also. Can't say enough good things about GanjaRebel. In fact, I will only buy his gear this year.

If I get a break from my booth, I will for sure stop by Ganja's booth and say hello to both of you. Hope you have a good show.

theJointedOne

Veteran
O snap! You got in with Ganja Rebel!

I didn't "get in". We used to be neighbors and work together on his breeding projects and such. I'm just helping out my buddy who asked me to hang.

We will probably sell out of the lemon sugar kush, but ill have a few of my own packs on me. If we do sell out feel free to ask ill have them on me. Same with golden grahams and a few others. Ill also have my own cross of 88g13HP x Forum cut/SDibl to share as well as some pure royals and a few others, icmag in da house!

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't "get in". We used to be neighbors and work together on his breeding projects and such. I'm just helping out my buddy who asked me to hang.

We will probably sell out of the lemon sugar kush, but ill have a few of my own packs on me. If we do sell out feel free to ask ill have them on me. Same with golden grahams and a few others. Ill also have my own cross of 88g13HP x Forum cut/SDibl to share as well as some pure royals and a few others, icmag in da house!

Oh... a cpl of beans of the lemon sugar kush pls!!!!

lars1273

1st Time

1st Time

I'm going. This will be my first time attending the emerald cup and I'm pretty excited for it! Don't post on here much but read a lot, so hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you and talk.

One question, with so many vendors with seeds, how do you choose what to pick up? I have a small farm up in Lake and I'm thinking about next year already - like every farmer. I see lots of mentions on the forums for ganja rebel, south fork, bodhi, etc - what other vendors should I be checking out? This past season I did a lot of cuttings from Wonderland Nursery and them some Humboldt Seed Company seedlings.

XXX_710

This will be my first emerald cup. I'm flying out with another Midwest ICmag friend. We hope to run into some of you local guys to show us how you do it out there. I've been dabbing hard to get ready!...lol...cough cough... yeah.

Highest of times to you all!

theJointedOne

Veteran
I'm going. This will be my first time attending the emerald cup and I'm pretty excited for it! Don't post on here much but read a lot, so hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you and talk.

One question, with so many vendors with seeds, how do you choose what to pick up? I have a small farm up in Lake and I'm thinking about next year already - like every farmer. I see lots of mentions on the forums for ganja rebel, south fork, bodhi, etc - what other vendors should I be checking out? This past season I did a lot of cuttings from Wonderland Nursery and them some Humboldt Seed Company seedlings.

https://theemeraldcup.com/vendor-map
https://theemeraldcup.com/event-map

the vendor map link has a list of all the vendors. Id look them up and see what they offer, maybe make a list to use when you first get there to make sure you get what you want. The crowds are pretty big when they first open the gates, and many companies sell out of lots of the best stuff by end of saturday. Not all do though.

have fun!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Bodhi has 3 packs for 100$, BOG has good deals usually if you're into his stuff. Swamp Boys are bringing some great nigerian crosses this year it seems. Coastal Seed co has wonderful sativa hybrids.

Aficionado has gone down hill since their rise to greatness. They will not be getting any of my business this year.

Ask the "breeders" what their acceptable level of hermaphrodites are...most those pollen chuckers run 30-50%...as acceptable.

EasyGoing

Yea, "get in" was poor choice of words. Really cool you are friends with him. I would love to trade for some seeds, I will bring my secret stash as well. What is the best Ganja has to offer in your opinion? The Sugar Lemon Kush is amazing.

I will have the best concentrate at the show. Critical Extracts made some South Fork Kush into butter, shatter and diamonds. The diamonds are special. They were going for 90$ a gram at the last show, and sold like hotcakes.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Yea, "get in" was poor choice of words. Really cool you are friends with him. I would love to trade for some seeds, I will bring my secret stash as well. What is the best Ganja has to offer in your opinion? The Sugar Lemon Kush is amazing.

I will have the best concentrate at the show. Critical Extracts made some South Fork Kush into butter, shatter and diamonds. The diamonds are special. They were going for 90$ a gram at the last show, and sold like hotcakes.

It's all good. I'd say personally I'm a fan of the double og sour, rebel cookies, and the rebel sour. The lemon sugar is real nice too for sure.

How much are you asking for the various concentrate? We will have sauce, co2 ECT but not sure the prices yet.

I was setting up yesterday, gonna be nice. Perfect weather too.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's all good. I'd say personally I'm a fan of the double og sour, rebel cookies, and the rebel sour. The lemon sugar is real nice too for sure.

How much are you asking for the various concentrate? We will have sauce, co2 ECT but not sure the prices yet.

I was setting up yesterday, gonna be nice. Perfect weather too.

What booth number you all in? Hazy and Lassen are t31/32

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I'll be there Sat and Sun with a bunch of seeds for sale and trade

PM me to meet up

I'll have:
Blueberry Repro
Blueberry Bx
Goji IX
Goji Bx
Capt. America's GDP
Zamaldelica hybrid