What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I couldn't get the seed shell lining off the cotyledons with a chain saw. The sweat from my brow landed up on it... and like acid rain dissolved it. Just 'ping' they flicked it off almost instantly.

Who knew?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
I bought an ounce of 26% thc MAC1 for $200 this morning. Nice change from the GG#4. Couldn't stop coughing while smoking that stuff. Really good though. The MAC1 is good too. Tight buds. Hope everyone is doing well! Almost Spring! Loving this 40° Boston weather. With Sun!

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
I couldn't get the seed shell lining off the cotyledons with a chain saw. The sweat from my brow landed up on it... and like acid rain dissolved it. Just 'ping' they flicked it off almost instantly.

Who knew?

Well, you could have asked.

We use warm water in an eyedropper.
Works a treat.
Planting them pointy end up and a little deeper will make them shed the husk underground.
the way 2.jpg
turnaround 2.jpg
Aloha

Gry

Bought a case of alcohol at the grocery store today.

First time I have been able to do so in a long while.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Apparently Polaris is making a full-suspension, tracked, heated and AC equipped, amphibious, side-by-side, all-terrain vehicle, for the Canadian military. The Polaris Rampage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWE5mGN6cw

Switcher, how come you guys get all the really cool, functional, fun stuff??

I imagine out in the bush, hunting moose, you can just chase them down. No rifle necessary?

The US Army guys have had that kinda stuff for years. M240 machine gun mounts and all. They came from the factory painted desert colors.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Apparently Polaris is making a full-suspension, tracked, heated and AC equipped, amphibious, side-by-side, all-terrain vehicle, for the Canadian military. The Polaris Rampage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWE5mGN6cw

Switcher, how come you guys get all the really cool, functional, fun stuff??

I imagine out in the bush, hunting moose, you can just chase them down. No rifle necessary?

I guarantee you, those girls I've met from Newfoundland could do that easily...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
When I was in my 20's and I didn't shave for a few days...I looked like I was cool and hip...

When I was in my 30's and I didn't shave for a few days...I looked like I was a rugged, outdoorsy guy.

When I was in my 40's and I didn't shave for a few days...I looked like I was a crackhead.

When I was in my 50's and I didn't shave for a few days...I looked like I was a wino.

Now that I'm in my 60's and I don't shave for a few days...I look like I just don't give a shit what anyone thinks...

Green Squall

My local brewery is the latest victim of the Covid pandemic. Fucking hell I feel so bad for all of these small businesses who have had to close down, not to mention the people who have permanently lost their jobs. Glasses up for almost two decades of good beer and good times :friends:

QuestA

Today hearing give nothing, somebody dont give back case papers, and it ended in three minutes, next is on the second of march, its playing for time, nothing else.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Trainwreck...had it a couple of times in the late 90's maybe or early 00's.

I do however miss an old school thia stick from around 78'....aaaahh tyhat would be nice.

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts