What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything's gone Mental... Mental Floss cross thread!

there goes edro

Veteran
What's up IC?! Decided to start this thread in here so that over time as I go through my various Mental Floss crosses I will show them off here. So far the MF crosses I got on deck are as follows.... Mental Floss F2s, Sour Bubble x Mental Floss, GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss, S.A.B x Mental Floss. I guess before we can go forward it's time to go back to the beginning. (Scene becomes wavy and that time travel music comes on. You know like in Scooby-Doo.)

there goes edro

Veteran
Mental Floss mom

Mental Floss mom

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Used to different moms. One was a little more Indica leaning than the other. Buds from both moms were tasty and uplifting but also well seeded so I only got a taste of the potential these buds can display.

there goes edro

Veteran
Other various moms

Other various moms

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First pic is of S.A.B mom. Second is Strawberry Diesel Kush. Third GDP x Querkle. Last is the infamous Sour Bubble. I'm hoping for some color, tasty buds out these crosses so time will tell. Anyone else with Mental Floss pics, crosses, Or info feel free to join in and post it here!

there goes edro

Veteran
seed pics

seed pics

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Germed some seeds just to make sure they sproted.
Think the first seeds are GDP X Querkle / Mental Floss. These 10 I didn't plant but the 5 SDK x Mental Floss got 4 out of 5 to germ and got two girls flowering. Did eventually germ another 5 GDP X Querkle / Mental Floss got 4 out 5 to germ and ended up with one unique lady!

there goes edro

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First pics were of 2 GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss males that got culled. Sorry no seeds this time! Rest of pics are of my SDK X Mental Floss ladies.

there goes edro

Veteran
GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss lady

GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss lady

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Not the most photogenic plant but very unique! She's put on more weight since these pics were taken. She's the strongest smelling lady in the garden! She reeks of Mental Floss goodness and extra sticky! Can't wait to sample her! I'll get some better pics up tomorrow.

there goes edro

Veteran
SDK x Mental Floss the MF leaning pheno

SDK x Mental Floss the MF leaning pheno

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Growing a few of these Mental Floss crosses out I can say they grow big and get there fast! This plant has severely over grown my little space and I have had to tie and bend the hell out of her to make her fit. Serious light hog with big yield potential!

there goes edro

Veteran
SDK x Mental Floss the 50/50 pheno

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here's my slightly more SDK leaning pheno of SDK x Mental Floss. She also out grew the space but not by much so I just keep here in a corner where only the top two buds don't get much light. Her buds grow in columns and are pretty dense. The more MF leaning girl is a lot less dense but has a lot of bud sites that are putting on weight daily. Should be fun!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
latest GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss pics

latest GDP x Querkle / Mental Floss pics

picture.php
picture.php

Latest pics of my GDP X QUERKLE / MENTAL FLOSS. She's putting on weight daily and appears happy. Enjoy!

Cmobile9

Its looking great in here! you but got them growing nice and healthy.
I want to try thhe mental floss, is the high like the name or what?

Keep it up!

there goes edro

Veteran

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

All of the MF crosses have put on a nice amount of weight within the last couple of days. MF like smell dominates in all plants so far with varying degrees of loudness. The 50/50 pheno shown above is the middle plant in terms of loudness. Has a forest like smell also from the OG Kush side of things. The MF leaning pheno of SDK x Mental Floss has the lightest MF smell and fluffiest buds of the 3. When I look at the buds on the MF leaning pheno of SDK x Mental Floss I think of Chimera's Fighting Buddha pic. I'll get the other phenos up later on. Enjoy!!!!!

looking beautiful man.. the first of your newest pics looks like it a has a bluish hew to it but could be lighting.. still very impressed sir keep up the awesomeness.

Latest posts

Latest posts