What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog Stars

T

The_Core

No question you know how to grow some amazing looking plants Dog Star. I will have to pick your brain with some advice on how to do a better organic grow, perhaps on my next grow.

I am thinking to do the Hypro Amnesia Haze next. What do you know about that strain?

Dog Star

Veteran
Not much knowledge on Hypro Amnesia,

was grow Amnesia Core cutting,very good plant,European elite cutting.

If you need something on organics just be free to ask,love to see other folks use organics and happy to help if i know something about subject.

Cheers Core

DS

whats up dogstar whats the deal with the yiest never used it what does it add to the mix I've got the cold pressed fishmeal now i think i have all those things you add in my soil just got some oyster shell to add to health looking plants bro easy when you go organic as I've found do you use any peat products in your soil ?peace bob

V

vuuduu

;)

They are already getting back in shape so no worries. Thanks !

Looking good again in the tent. That gavita is serving you well.

Dog Star

Veteran
whats up dogstar whats the deal with the yiest never used it what does it add to the mix I've got the cold pressed fishmeal now i think i have all those things you add in my soil just got some oyster shell to add to health looking plants bro easy when you go organic as I've found do you use any peat products in your soil ?peace bob

Heya Bob,glad to see you here,

about dry beer yiest:its a superfood amendment,inside is almost hole
B complex of vitamins,huge amounts of easy accesible P and other
minerals,great for antistress growing..pure gold for consciouss organic farmer.

You can mix some amount with soil-mix and you can add to watering plants after
3rd week of flowering to boost flowering...by the way all
good nute companies use this amendment as flower booster,

thats a main compound in all good organic flower boosters so its a
good stuff to use for our personal grow operations.

Also very important info is that vitamin B complex from yiest are soluble in water and very easy accesible for plant.

Try man,you will not be dissapointed with yiest,good stuff for bacteries and plant.

All the best Bob

DS

Edit-I dont use any peat in soil mixes,only black soil 70% and EWC 30%,thats a base mix,no peat-no any aerators,
in your country you are famous for Carp fishing and those companies as C.C.Moore have all amendments you will need for
your plants.
You can buy bulk if you need for some bigger operations,and amendments are pretty pure and good quality,much better
than organic nutes companies sell in shops,not pricey at all for that quality they give.

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
;)

They are already getting back in shape so no worries. Thanks !

Looking good again in the tent. That gavita is serving you well.

Love to hear good news,

Gavita is nice fixture,for now i like how she perform and how
plants look,plants stoped streching and i sees i win on height problems for now

He he,already sees some seed pods emergin on Zamaldelica buds,
this happends very fast...Zamalbubble coming soon :biggrin:

Happy growing Vuuduu :tiphat:

DS

Dog Star

Veteran
Try to not use live form,

thats why i say you use "dry beer yiest",its for human consuption since this amandment
is great for human health too.

Usually farmacy shops have this,or those healthy-shops that sell those healthy food,
its yellow-brown dust and here they sell this stuff in 250 grams packs,
pretty cheapo.

Ask for dry beer yiest there,somebody need to know more.

If not use this link http://www.ccmoore.com/concentrated-yeast-powder-p-750.html
one kilo- 9 quids

Dog Star

Veteran
Aussie Kush dont have fat cola or buds but once that are dried they showing
incredible density and weight,
and there is a nice number of side branches with amazing girth that push up yield
in significant way.

Must say that first look on plant shows that interesting structure...that trait on this
plant is great feature for growers that dont have big hight inside growroom,

this plant grows more bushy,not much in height but more wide so she dont push
all energy in cola growth,but evenly pushes branches in same height as cola,maybe little
lower and that is perfect for tent or cabinet grow.

Sour Bubble as plant is totaly closed structure and not best pick for small spaces,
lot of huge leafes and not best yield there but a quality of smoke is exceptional
compared to lot of strains.

Wanted to say that hybridization with Zoidfuel 99 dominant sativa landrace-polyhybrid was bulls eye as now i can found best of both worlds in progeny and closed structure of SB is totaly changed in open type of Zoidfuel 99.

That positive affects yield as this kind of plant is more suitable for small spaces since
all branches get normaly light and are not shaded by big leafes like pure SB is.

Very happy camper here..will try to pull this days Aussie Kush to take pics of her,
love this plant and all about her,my dear darling for sure...
and she gives love back,thats a sweet part... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRCm5IkbKgU

ok dogstar ordered some today dry brewers yeast thanks for the heads up
sbxz99 about to hit soil as we speak bro looking forward to them

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx man for trying yiest and Aussie Kushes,

you will see your girls will love this amendment included in diet..as a matter of fact
i sees yiest as one of main elements for antistress growth and helping in addition
extra P and vitamin B complex.

Its a flowering bomb-booster par exellance.

All the best Bob

DS :tiphat:

gh0st9

Veteran
Hey looking at the valley ghash bc your pics look so freakin good, is that mota's? And is it pretty uniform among the different phenos? Thinking about getting a few packs, love pheno hunting, hate not having enough room to run them all at once... I know mota does some solid stuff. Btw your stuff looks killer! :respect:

Dog Star

Veteran
Dont know Ghost9,yesterday was look at Motarebel site and all Valley Ghash is out,
maybe those canna sites that sells seeds have this one in stock still..

Thanx..those buds are Valley Ghash x Sour Bubble,
original Valley Ghash from Motarebel is not such resinous like those progeny cross,
but is still very good quality smoke and great mother of VGxSB cross.

Stay tuned cause will have to show more soon,
Alien Gift as we now call this strain will show more of this phenotipes or maybe even
better coverage in resin that those buds on picture you sees previously.

Small ones grows very nice and later i put some pics,
they are very uniform in growth,sweet progeny for sure.

Kind regards Ghost9

DS

Dog Star

Veteran
Let start to showing small ones,first i show Valley Ghash x Sour Bubble as we call
her "Alien Gift"

Cute stout plants
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All together,flock of Alien Gifts
picture.php

picture.php

Regards

DS

Dog Star

Veteran
Now Chemdawg IX-III F2,there was some clawing but now they go nice and new leafes
emerge in normal way.
picture.php

picture.php

And one runt,will left him for some time..maybe he jumps
picture.php

From 12 seeds,11 sprouted so its good result,haved some fungus gnat larvae so if those
12 didnt emerge that is cause of this bastards.

Dog Star

Veteran
Aussie Kush main cola,not voluminous but a "tungsten" weight,

side branches are fat abnormaly so they "act" as good addition of smokable material
and i expect pretty heavy yield...will show after harvest..and will show for few days
hole plant so you can see those amazing structure,she grows in 7 gallon fabric pot.
picture.php

Side branch shows quality of mum Zoidfuel 99,thinner leafes than lower part of plant
and fan leafes
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Pregnant Zamaldelica,on touch inside buds you can already feel hard seed pods,

Kraken-bubble will be name of cross.. :)
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes friend says Kraken-bubble so it will be Kraken-bubble,

and it sounds good.

If you see mother of cross than you will know that this name Kraken explain her
in best way ever,think that this plant outdoor need to look like some huge monstruos
bush.

Now in combination with Sour Bubble i cant imagine even in wildest dreams how
progeny will look...two totaly different Worlds in term of genetics,look and performance
meeting each other..really unimaginable till i sprout some progeny..

and best thing is that outdoor season almost starts..in May i put some of these outdoor
so we check how this cross perform on sun,i think this will not be small plants.

All the best Kiloz

DS