What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Namibian landrace

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

'Growers Choice' - Namibia (landrace)

Waldgeist

hi waldgeist

where did you find this genetic?
is it your current run?

viel spaß damit :tiphat:

those come from a namibian guy down there;).

yes they run right now, I mom them up to get them more mature before flowering cuttings.

Dankeschön:tiphat:

2st4this

yeah!
did you have any experience with this strain or is it your first run with this landrace?
how is your plan did you pollinate and preserve it?
best vibes

Waldgeist

no, zero experience, first run.
I'll preserve it if I can find non hermie males as the batch counts only 12 plants and those are all the seeds I got of them particular ones.

best!

Frosy

Good luck on your quest, however I can tell you from from much actual experience that not a lot of ganja is grown in Namibia. It's a very harsh desert for the most part. Very dry and hot indeed. Some cannabis may be cultivated, but from imported seeds, and not a land race varietal I'd be willing to bet.

Waldgeist

hey here is a testclone from namibia(gc) #2 flowered without veg time in 1,4l coco under 100w cmh

day 13

picture.php
picture.php

day 20, 2 lower branches show few bananas

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

2st4this

very good feeded!
beautiful plant and very fast, becomes a very nice bud :D
looks like a good worked strain, i like the strech, the thin leaves and resin production
who is growers choice?

best regards

Latest posts

Latest posts