What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ok this is a thread for me to keep track of my grow and whatnots,
got some seeds from some nice friends and i grow in dirt , using shop lights for now and gonna bump up to a 400 soon, pretty much flower from seedling,

hybrids are;
purplebagseed/sourdesiel ibl X casey jones =pbsdcj
grapekrushf2/sourbubblebx4 ix2 =gk/sb
sour cream / kali mist =sc/km
kali mist / kali mist =kmf2
sour creek / casey jones X sour creek / casey jones = sccjf2
sherry desiel / sour creek = sherry creeks

just now at the seedling stage

germing some purplekush/ak47 X sour desiel ibl

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
transplanted to final containers yesterday, prob gonna flower this weekend or monday, gonna let the roots take hold for a few days then the flip

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
cant chat so i cleaned up the 400 and dusted it off, cleaned glass, tested it and tested fan, and germed some more beans since i 1212 from seedllings And seeds,
new seeds are sourcreek/sourdesiel times something, maybe selfed , i hope so
im ready for some weed so i hope i have some by christmas , at least a sample
i think ima top the kali mist crosses too at 4th node . ok ill have some pics monday

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
day 1 , well first night was last night so today is day 1 but the plants are still seedlings , oldest is couple weeks , youngest few days, im hoping for sex in 2 weeks on some, averaGe was 25 days from seed to show sex last time i went from seed,i saw life in the scsd/? seeds, couple cracked, ok so boring updates , maybe ill get some growth now im under 400

C

CFL_Grow

Cool we started around the same day. I thought about going 12/12 from seed too since i can't run a veg cab but im going to wait till they bush out a bit more.

Plants look good though ! You are going to have a jungle in there ! Are you going to get the multiples their own pots ? Hows your temps ? How far do you keep your 400? Still dialing mine in it is new to me

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
well i planted regular seed plants 2 per pot, hoping for 1 female at least a pot, if i get 2 i might repot, im keeping lights up right now as to not burn my seedlings, then ill let them grow into the light as they wish and see what they can take, i see lil side shoots forming since my lst and fim , now the trick is not to kill them, and let them grow

Latest posts

Latest posts