What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Thanx Rad. Ok perfect. So we are going to be testing those 3 strains u were talking about (acaberry ,ladyberry, haze kush ) and then a bonus pack we get to choose. That's great! Watever u need me to test I shall. I think for the bonus I'll o the #7 xOGxc99. But if u want it's up to you what u need me to do. We are getting Logos to put In our signatures right?

X

xinsanewickedx

right on thanks rad for giving me the chance to grow out these killer genes.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
IW I'm happy u got picked as well dude. Rad is a cool dude and gives us all the oppurtunity to be a part of the test grows. Whose better than that. I'm just pumped I get the field marshal logo in my sig lol

X

xinsanewickedx

biatchzxz-thanks bro back at ya,hope you find some good keepers.yeah i will have kk hook up my sig later on today.

CONGRATS to every one ,we are lucky we get to test some amazing genes from brother rad.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
biatchzxz-thanks bro back at ya,hope you find some good keepers.yeah i will have kk hook up my sig later on today.

CONGRATS to every one ,we are lucky we get to test some amazing genes from brother rad.

Exactly IW Im super pumped dude. Im gonna probably be a post whore too so that should be fun.. We will do great things.. We always strive for the best. lemme know whats up with the sig bro. if i need to take down my jersey and come back from the woodworks and make a logo for all of us i will if we need it.. But if kk has one cool..that would be excellent as well.

gdbud

Rad, Once again thank you for choosing me for you test grow.
First choice would be LadyBerryKush she sounds like she will be a good strain.
Second would be Acakush.
And for the freebie 98 Bubba Kush/Molokai Frost x NLA

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Official Testers

Official Testers

Heya everyone testers
Official logo testers available in my album FieldMarshallSeed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=3394

picture.php

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What...?

Am I seeing it right? I have been chosen for the tester? :yoinks:

Or is this just an error? :D

Heya Stevius :wave:
Sorry, little mistake.
But like I can send you some beans. :thank you:
I changed one selected tester.
4 everyone -
Preparing for test shots seedlings ...
Soon updates. :tiphat::tiphat:

X

xinsanewickedx

Exactly IW Im super pumped dude. Im gonna probably be a post whore too so that should be fun.. We will do great things.. We always strive for the best. lemme know whats up with the sig bro. if i need to take down my jersey and come back from the woodworks and make a logo for all of us i will if we need it.. But if kk has one cool..that would be excellent as well.

i feel ya there ,i was telling kk i was pretty stoked about doing another test run.the last one i did was my first grow in like 4-6 years,i was about about a month from harvest and our son's puppy got in to the grow some how and destroyed every last plant.so yeah i am pretty damn stoke about it too.good luck to us all :dance013:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update test seedlings

Update test seedlings

Heya everyone :wave::tiphat:
Finally shots here on the test seedlings.

HazeKush

AcaKush

AcaKush

AcaKush

AcaKush

AcaKush

AcaKush

LadyBerryKush

LadyBerryKush

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Here we goo. Niceeee!!!!!! They prolly gonna start taking off right about now. They looking pretty healthy.

Stevius

Heya Stevius :wave:
Sorry, little mistake.
But like I can send you some beans. :thank you:
I changed one selected tester.
4 everyone -
Preparing for test shots seedlings ...
Soon updates. :tiphat::tiphat:

If it was a mistake I will perfectly understand. No hard feelings :D
In fact I did not even expected it.

So.... if it was a mistake I would be glad to leave my place to someone else, no problems at all :)

Although it would be nice to have some seeds from our beloved Radvancan.

But more than that I am very happy that you succeeded in your project! Much respect to your work bro! :respect:

Anyways... seeds or not, I'm here, fully supporting you!

Best vibes! :wave:

Edit: As I see my place took FatBlunt420. Congrats to you bro! I'm really a little bit busy to do a test grow (personal problems) so I am really glad to see someone taking my place who is more dedicated at this moment than I am... Once again congrats to FatBlunt420 and all the other testers!

P.s.: Do not fuck around with beans or else Rad will come and slap all your asses :laughing: j/k

Have a good one and enjoy! :kos: