What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

C

crownedsparrow

I just wanted to apply to be a tester. I love testing new seed varieties and spend 3-4 hours a day on icmag. I love growing sativas as well, i am a patient guy after having a 14 week mexican bagseed sativa in the room, (still in there!) I grow in canna Coco with 1400 watts in flowering (1 600 w hps, 2 400 w mh) w GH 3 part nutes and floranova.
I am on a perpetual harvest.

I would just like to be considered for a test grow as I
am currently about to put these seeds in flower and need a new veg. project!
have never been given the opportunity to test out and talk w the breeder and other mj lovers about the strain. I would document it every other day if not daily.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
these sound great mate.. I wish I didnt have so much on right now or I'd love to offer to test these... maybe I'll be able to get in on the next round..

best of luck everyone
j :)

Last edited:

P.D.S

Hey Radvancan, I thought i'd throw my name in the hat to be a tester. I got a 10x12 4000watt room I could dedicate some room in to testing your beans. I run a drip to waste system with a soilless medium, I use GH nutrients. I keep a grow dairy already you will notice its new because my last three grow in this room are in a thread in the indoor grow section. I do weekly updates and take many photos. I also keep track of stretch by measuring weekly and photographing for documentation .I guess im going on and on . Check out my grows and pictures.
I have to say the crosses you are offering look like alot of fun to grow. especially the Acakush and the hazekush. Im actually running a SSH x trainwreck so i know what that SSH can bring to the table, Good work and best of lucky picking testers

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone :wave: :friends:
hoosierdaddy - it is a shame, i would like some experienced growers.
Maybe in the second half of the year, will be testing "ChemBerry" (Anaberry x ChemDogD/C99)
motaloca - hehehe .... I've been to too many years, but sometimes a net into the water to germinate.
crownedsparrow - your grow room is a great good, it sounds too good for testing.
Bohempian - Thank you very much for your support, you do not want to try something to test??
JamieShoes - I'm so glad you are willing to help, you can still test these, go into the hat at the end of the week will be my honor to include on your list.
P.D.S - it sounds good, thanks for the interest in helping!

For all!
Meanwhile, you can report, test seeds are plentiful.
It's about 10 packages of 12 beans a hybrid model.
Together it will be about 30 packages of test :D:D

P

pine boy

I would like to test your seeds.I flower with a 400 hps in a 4.5x4.5 room.I can keep a good weekly journal with pics and general info.
I grow with ammended soil and organic ferts.My veg area is sepatate...powered by c.f.l.'s and tubes
I have a few years behind me and I can handle about ten ladies in flower.
Here's my room.
http://www.icmag.com/modules/Journal/viewjournal.php?journaluserid=59810
Thanks for putting this out there.
p.b.

junior_grower

I may have a column free in the vertical room if the timing works out. ( 2x1000 watt hps, CO2, AC sealed room, hydroton vertical flood and drain, Climate controlled and Organic).

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice one!

Nice one!

Hi there RadVancan!
Thx for sharing some love!:huggg:
I´d love to try your kushes, i´m a bit of a fan:artist:
I apply to test any beans but i am more in landraces, old school and unique genetics.
Got a couple of growing diaries going on and i will start a couple more asap.:smokeit:
Growing at the moment Ace Sativas, SS AK47s,BlackDomina,WhiteCheese, Lebanese,Mazzar-I-Shariff,Dragon Haze,Nirvanas WhiteWidow,Dinafem WW, Flying Dutchem WW a classic:smokeit:,PowerKush,Sou rCream,LACon and LAWoman from DNA and a few more that i want to forget:dance013:
I will update diaries on weekly bases at least and i can provide some different set-ups.400W or 600w HPS, 2 x 250W Enviros.
Small pots,big pots,CannaTerraProPlus or JohnInnes#3.
Canna nutes or home-made feeding regime.
You name it, we try it!:smokeit:
Peace and harmony to all Men!
Great iniciative RadVancan!
Much respect!

GlassHoler

Hey Radvancan!
I think its fantastic that ICmag has fostered such a great community!
I would love to be a test grower for Field Marshall Seeds... I am a newer grower to Cannabis, but I have been growing plants for many many years. I was a head gardener at a Daylilly farm just a few years ago. If you would want any additional information please feel free to ask, but I know I would be honored to carry your test grower banner :smokey:

HOW WE GROW:
150W HPS & 80W CFL's
Organic FFOF soil w/ organic FF nutes and additional organic additives

Why we should grow your beans:
I would honestly love to grow your beans. I'm intelligent, I keep good grow logs, and I would keep a fantastic grow journal here so that everyone could see how the ladies were coming along. If you have check out my grow setup, I know it will seem that our box is small, but we have plans for an additional Veg box. If we are chosen to run your beans we will have the Veg box up and running by the time the gals arrive. Also, our schedule isn't full for the entire summer so we have a huge opening for some new genetics.

Really, whoever gets to run these beans will be lucky :smokeit:
Radvancan, I hope good things come your way and I hope whoever grows for you will let us get a peak at the ladies :dance013:

field marshall I'd like to test some of your beans indoor and out. I'm a new member here but have 1400w indoor organic all the way and I normally do 40-50 plants out doors the same way 100% organic

Hephaestus

RadVancan

If you still have space, I'll do a run for you. Can check my grow in my sig - PLL lit microgrow, RSWC - aquaponic.

A

arcticsun

Damn I wish I saw this before I popped a 100 beans last week lololol!!

ohwell, im booked for this run, but holler at me if there is no rush with getting this started bro.
You know Id do em right, right? No need to post the CV I hope haha..

Peace rad, wishing all good things upon your project.

hey do you still need testers? I would be glad to test some of your beans !!!I just bought a new 250watt switchableballast also 2 new bulbs 1hps 1 metal halid,also a new carbon scrubber and fan combo Ihave not used yet.would love to lose their virginity on your beans.I have a couple of pics in my albums you can check out if you like?those pics in my albums are from 184 watts of CFLs.Plus I have room at the moment only one plant going a clone about a month and a half old.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
If Field Marshall still needs em, I'd love to test some out for ya. My album has some pictures available of a recent grow, more can be provided and if you have any questions please feel free. I flower under a 1K and grow using an organic soilless blend that I amend throughout the growing phases with AACT's consisting of varied materials; guanos, kelp meal, worm castings, etc. The chance to run some new beans would be most appreciated and the ability to share with everyone here will certainly inspire me to do my very best with them. :D

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone :wave::friends: :tiphat:
First I want to apologize for the delay.
It was a lot of work, and some problems.
Everything was fine. He also delayed making a piece of packaging beans.
Left notebook and prepared documents on the packaging.
Waiting when he returns from repair.
I hope it will be this week and will power to make packaging and select testers.
Much I appreciate the interest guys.
I did not expect such interest no bean is enough.
Teda testers choose 13th March on my birthday. :thank you:
At home I grow first test beans.
So far it looks okay, although there was a little problem germination.
Germinated a few days longer (2-5 days).
Also appeared a few mutations but otherwise it looks good.
AcaKush still looks the best, followed HazeKush and LadyBerryKush.
Here a few shots on seedlings.

Again thanks to all for your interest, and I apologize for the delay. :yes:
HazeKush

HazeKush

AcaKush

AcaKush

LadyBerryKush

LadyBerryKush