What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official 1 sqft Challenge

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blynx shits looking good i want to see you pull at least double last grow yea i have been lurking but her are a few pics of the cab im going to replace them with up to date pics seeing how i have been doing alot of work on it lately

Is your cab mixed HID and CFL?

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks nice OM. Are you running clones still, or are you going to go with these seedlings?

12and12

Here is my update things are going great since i transplanted

if anyone is watching ive come to my own conclusion that FoxFarms Ocean Forest is ToO muCH for seedlings
im sure my new goodies may have had a hand in perking them up

since i transplanted to 60% Light Warrior 30% Ocean Forest 10% Perlite they have been showing awesome growth and the green is coming back and they just look tits to mee

thank you all for coming by and those of you that have contributed im smoking one for you right now... thanks again

check em out let me know what you think

number 6 has surfaced and still holding onto the shell but no worthy pics

here is number 5 the weirdo one of the leaves is flipped over...

Picture401-2.jpg

number 4 she is comfortable chillin ...her and i just smoked a bowl

Picture397-2.jpg

number 3 is a dork a couple of the leaves are growing weird

Picture394-2.jpg

number 2 i love how even she is

Picture393-2.jpg

and number 1 the biggest so far another muty leaf but a lot of growth even starting to see some internode spacing...

Picture387-2.jpg

you can take cuttings from any plant but i don't think you can veg some where else unless its the same or less watts as your cab its not that fair to veg under a 1k then u flower it in your cab

jennee

oh .......ok. one time veg and one time harvest counts me out since i'm trying to set up a perpetual harvest......

i will be watching this however.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh .......ok. one time veg and one time harvest counts me out since i'm trying to set up a perpetual harvest......

i will be watching this however.

Sorry you aren't joining us.

Please keep your thread updated, I really wanna see how your perpetual grow turns out!

Fluorobuds

sounding good guys. I'm over on the sq/ft and watts so I'm not in, but when I scale it down its 96 W/1.27sqft. 3 ft vertical growth space.

Good luck guys, excited to see the results and setups

N707

CUMON!!!!!! Where in tha hell are the high tech freaks...lol

Seriously,
Hopefuly there is a follow up tourny. Ill be rollin' on the next one for al the geeks here on IC....lol.
I am dying to see your guys results here, looks so fun!
This thread is awesome, I love the comp...!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I'm watching I can't compete cuz I'm trying to get my perpetual cycle filled so I'm hoping for a 2nd round as well..

C

cork144

deciding to run a scrog now, 70watt hps and reflector is installed in the cab, just need to put my 120mm fan as an exhaust and then the cab is finished.

at a friends house so i cant post pictures as my internet has gone down:mad:

N707

I think the thread should be kept free of grow journaling...? Will this end up being a competition or a group grow log....lol? Maybe everyone update like once a week, just to keep the thread readable?