What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How many of you are on more than one cannabis forum?

Smokesteve

Hi all I'm on Roll it up which is full of nutcases but I have found some decent strain info on there. Also GrowWeedEasy it's mostly a learning site but I gained a bit of knowledge on there.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Hi all I'm on Roll it up which is full of nutcases but I have found some decent strain info on there. Also GrowWeedEasy it's mostly a learning site but I gained a bit of knowledge on there.
I got a lot of starting information off GrowWeedEasy! I love how they organize everything in charts and pictures it made it a lot easier to see things. A lot of the pictures ended up being from icmag members too if I'm remembering correctly.

T

Teddybrae

I am registered at GWE and Ozstoners. It's true what Pothead says about Groweasy being a site for the visually oriented ... which I 'm not. So I don't go there any more.

I 'm also registered at Ozstoners but the level of paranoia among members is high there so friends are harder to make. Also I can't work out some of the site features.

So I stay on Ic Mag!

Gone Camping

I started on a few forums, but quickly learned IC is where i'd get the education. If I wanted to search something out.. it was here I visited.

Made a few internet friends on other sites, couple guys and gals helped me through as a complete novice. But I see there also registered here!

It's here and AFN that I have any activity on these days.

I appreciate the wealth of knowledge found on this site..

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have an account @ graxxcity and I find some good stuff there but IC is tops for the most part.
RIU is toxic. They have a couple mods who have effectively made it their personal political soapbox. I’ve seen post there that I couldn’t believe. I’m sure that’s why it seems to be on the decline. They do have an excellent LED forum though. Maybe once every few months I browse it.

Maybe we need to devote a sub topic of Indoor Grows devoted solely to LED.

Been using them for 5-6 years. Each generation improves.

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hang on some reddit subs too, but strictly to assist others. Icmag is the ONLY place someone whose been growing 45+ years can hope to learn something themselves!

smilley

Veteran
I started on Cannabis World. When it got shut down I switched to the mag. Been here ever since. Not a member of any other site and no desire to move on. This place is home...

Americangrower

Veteran
Have been on Overgrow, Doc's, UK four 20, Canna world/cabana, Thc drama (about 2 weeks when it started up) Trollitup, and I'm sure I forgot a few.

Mostly I'm just here but pop in at
Trollitup for Strayfox

and just joined
Seeds here now forum
The seed forum

H.Stoner

been here a decade, i lurk a lot and don't post much. i did start a thread awhile ago though. I'm still at let me see 5 other sites at least. maybe 10/12 back a few years ago.

all sites have pros and cons and all sites have fanatical fans as well as bozos too. comes with the territory. :tiphat:

WelderDan

Veteran
When Overgrow shut down I tied CW. It was ok, but there weren't that many members and most of them posted here too. I didn't visit that often and it has apparently been shut down. I skimmed Rollitup but there's so many clueless people I never joined. Once I discovered ICMAG I knew this was the place. Not interested in any of the others I've seen, and I don't do IG. So this is it. Y'all are stuck with me.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Overgrow and after it went down, IC from the very start. Had to delete this account for a while back in 2005 but been here since what was it, 2004? Still a lot of good friends around from almost two decades ago when I started to grow and search info from the depths of the internets. Been a fucking wild ride and just found a new gear. Happy times are back. :)