What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LSD-25 Fast Bud....

LittleMT

I am new here and having been reading some negative remarks about Fast Buds..... I haven't grown out any of their genetics until now. I was a long time photoperiod grower but have transitioned to Auto's though I still do some photo's...

I planted a LSD-25 to grow on my desk, it started out ok:

But then the leaves started getting a weird texture, something I hadn't seen in my autoflower grows, it also was rather stunted..

I debated just pulling it, and found I couldn't, as she struggled but yet showed a will to live, she has droopy leaves, 3 finger leaves, she hasn't done well at all, I decided to let her grow as a simple houseplant on my desk. But at this point, though I need to grow out more seeds, I am not impressed with Fast Bud Autoflowers.. I haven't really been on many forums so to encounter negativity towards Fast Buds was/is new to me.... Anyways I'll upload some more images of this plant and her struggles...

LittleMT

And she kept growing, I came close several times to culling her from the garden...… But she showed a will to survive...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't have any expectations on FB....and you won't be disappointed. What size container are you growing?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is the side by side trip report with actual LSD 25?

Curious, too as most Fast Buds creations (GG, GSC) do not compare to the original. Other breeders have developed strains reflective of genetics, Northern Light, blueberry as examples.

One good thing with LSD 25, if gene pool is correct, the CBD level is moderate with Mazar and Skunk in the mix.

Traditionally Mazar is a medium sized plant....hoping for a great successful grow/finish for you LittleMT!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Here's my Fast buds lsd-25. I finished this plant to prove a point. Some people have grown normal looking plants from them but for me these were the results.

picture.php
picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Curious, too as most Fast Buds creations (GG, GSC) do not compare to the original. Other breeders have developed strains reflective of genetics, Northern Light, blueberry as examples.

One good thing with LSD 25, if gene pool is correct, the CBD level is moderate with Mazar and Skunk in the mix.

Traditionally Mazar is a medium sized plant....hoping for a great successful grow/finish for you LittleMT!

LSD is not a strain. It is a molecule. I was asking if it lived up to its name.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LSD is not a strain. It is a molecule. I was asking if it lived up to its name.

In that case [It is a molecule]....no.

In the case of LST "strain" (Barney's).....no FB does not live up it its gene pool. Look at Lester's work...he's an accomplished grower.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my Fast buds lsd-25. I finished this plant to prove a point. Some people have grown normal looking plants from them but for me these were the results.

View Image View Image

No harm intended...I still chucked at that photo! ;o). My experiences were hermies and not anywhere close to what GG really is as a photoperiod.

And you have many grows, many seasons, of great genetics to show.

LittleMT

my little girl surprised me when she showed sex... she was around 6 inches tall when this happened, with the weird leaf growth and texture.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually, Lester's and my grows + others, Fast Buds apparently does not have stable genetics.

LittleMT

My little stunted plant, with weird leaves, the tips along the leaves curling up, some really wilted.... Going into Bloom......