What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tool for dispersing low mg doses into capsules?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Title says most of it. I currently have 1 ml syringes, but thwy are a pain and even when i cut 1:4 I cant make accurate cbd or thc dises in the range I want thwm. I want to be able to make consistent 15mg capsules of thc n 30mg cbd capsules. What do i need to disperse such small amounts with consistent accuracy?

I wood

Dissolve into coconut oil, after doing the math any dosage is pretty doable.
Coconut oil is recommended since it is hard and leaks less at room temperatures.
Practice with oil first for better uniformity.
Last batch I made was 14 mgs thc extract &4mgs cbd extract.

The capsules I used held 1/2 ml with some room left.
To make 50 capsules put 750mgs thc &1500mgs cbd into a shot glass or similar.
Put that in a hot water bath and top up with oil to 25mls.
Stir until uniform.
Use syringe to put 1/2 ml in each capsule.
If you stand them up to harden it is easy to see the big and small ones. After some practice uniform batches are easy and fast.
45 minutes to an hour to make 50 approximately.

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Title says most of it. I currently have 1 ml syringes, but thwy are a pain and even when i cut 1:4 I cant make accurate cbd or thc dises in the range I want thwm. I want to be able to make consistent 15mg capsules of thc n 30mg cbd capsules. What do i need to disperse such small amounts with consistent accuracy?
Formula for size 1 gel caps. 1g of CBD powder mixed with 33.3ml of MCT coconut oil. Suck up with a 5ml syringe, and dispense into the caps.

Latest posts

Latest posts