What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Feminized Seeds

Barn Owl

In my location, this works best for me and I grow outdoors.

I have trouble getting seeds that really are what I want and I know this is a hard question but if you don't mind:

Are there banks that ship what they say? Customs seems to get everything I order from the UK and that seems to leave Canada.

Can you suggest a seed bank that sells the actual strain they name? I am interested in Girl Scout Cookies or Gorilla Glue 4.

Thanks,

soil margin

Veteran
I've definitely found some seedbanks that are 100% reliable in my limited experience with them. I'm in the USA though. Where are you located?

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran

I have trouble getting seeds that really are what I want and I know this is a hard question but if you don't mind:

Are there banks that ship what they say? Customs seems to get everything I order from the UK and that seems to leave Canada.

Can you suggest a seed bank that sells the actual strain they name? I am interested in Girl Scout Cookies or Original Glue 4.

Thanks,

gr8 lakes genetics....good for everybody.

I've had good experiences with seedsherenow(mainly usa breeders), attitude seedbank, and seedsman. Oh and greenpoint seeds, they are a direct sale to consumer breeder. Do some homework on whatever breeders seeds you order. I really like relentless genetics orange glue (agent orange x gorilla glue #4). The 3 plants I had tested ranged from 21% to 23% thc and yield rather well.

FJ2000

I’ve used Seedsman twice and both made it here to the good ol USA. It’s kinda slow on the shipping but their selection is great. I’m going try an American Seedbank next.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Can you suggest a seed bank that sells the actual strain they name? I am interested in Girl Scout Cookies or Original Glue 4.

Thanks,

You cant get seeds of either. The closest you will get are S1s which throw a variety of phenotypes.

Use USA based seed banks such as Seeds Here Now Or Great Lakes Genetics...

'Boogieman'

I order from The Vault Seeds and never lost a order, im in the states and considering ordering from seedsherenow or great lake genetics here soon.

JDubsocal

I use growers choice. They are in California and fast. Don't think they have gsc or glue but a nice selection of feminized and autos a well. But that was before I learned the value of males and started making my own seeds.
Good luck and happy growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts