What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Seeds Tester: Mendo Purps x Sunshine Daydream

Minitiger

hahaha nice man, yeah I fucked up a bit on the testers, only got 4 to pop, i damped off a few of them :( quite a noob mistake... dont have a thread yet but I will open one when I get some time... things are hectic lately here, but they are around week 2 of flower and looking good. I got a male and a female so far. hoping for at least another fem... the male is a beast one...

regarding the mendo purps, your description is pretty spot on... one of the sweetests herbs ive had the preasure of smoking, the smell is so amazing, prolly one of the most unique smelling herbs, to me its some sort of pineapple strawberry candy and playdough or something on the backend... really awesome stuff

I got 2 of my keeper running on 7 gallon, they stacked quite nice this round and they are putting out some chunky nugs... might be able to pull a decent yield out of this round... they were clones that I took from the outside plant and they reveged and after a few months were finally big enough to flower, I took a bunch of clones from those before flowering them... I got 7 clones to play with.

Gonna throw one or two into my micro cab, I think this will be a good strain for a micro setup... we shall see, prolly gonna take a few weeks till things get going tho, winter things grow a bit slower around here... Maybe Ill pick a clone and try to reverse with some sts to play with...

I tried to polinate a few branches with some karma sour bx, hopefully the pollen was still viable... ;)

thanks for checking in broda, I will upload some pics of my keeper, they are looking real nice around a month deep into flower cycle.

Word.... Sounds good. Glad they’re producing maybe a little better for you this round. I wonder if taking clones from an older plant is the ticket re: bigger yields.

Definitely post some pics when you get a chance. I’m super-curious to see how your second round does. I still have a few seeds of the Mendo/SSDD, maybe I’ll revisit it when I finish my current grow.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Another week to go... Looking good and smelling even better! I guess the secret its to get them nice and branchy before the flip... The tops getting quite chunky! But yeah, def not the best producer, but the quality is up there for sure! Crazy smells coming off this plant. Sharp strawberry/tropical fruits redbull yogurt candy with some playdough on the backend, if that makes any sense...

Super slippery resin! i bet this strain would make crazy extracts...

Got 2 of these about the same size... Another few days!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace!

Minitiger

Nice! I swear, I think I’m psychic or something haha I totally forgot that we were still discussing this cross, but just now I remembered and was like,”Oh, I should check out Buddha Watcha’s grow....” haha. Logged on to icmag and there you are with new plant shots. They look good, although yields still look a little low. I dunno, what you think?

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
This girl is getting chopped tonight.... Theres quite some orange peel smell popping out I never smelled before...quite nice!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php