What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethos Genetics Thoughts

sshz

On the other hand though, the Zsweet Inzanity WAS very high in THC content- had to be close to 30% if not there based on everyone's comments that received some. I still have it, I'm still smoking it and people request it.

I have a Neville’s haze pheno of insane in the membrane that will melt your faces off. It takes 13-14 weeks to finish but it’s straight up lsd tree. I had a total of 27 izmb beans and this pheno was far and above the best one. Didn’t keep any others and haven’t had this pheno tested but I bet it mid-high 20’s. Finishing up 9d4 right now. 18 beans total. 15 are going atleast one more round. Gonna be hard to pick keepers. Call me a liar I personally don’t care I’m not here to impress you.

sshz

Not here to question your honestly......all I'm claiming that the buds that were tested came back at 19.7% THC. Everyone agreed the Zsweet Inzanity was better. not sure how many plants he grew out but am sure he submitted the best for testing. Either way, NO WAY I'm taking the time to flower out something 13-14 weeks.......especially as I grow for profit.

WavyBauer

Which of the ethos seeds that you have ran produced the best yield for you? About to grab apex but wondering if there's anything else I should get.

sshz

Not sure who you're directly the question to.......but Zsweet Inzanity yielded me around 65 oz. under two 1000 watt bulbs. So I got over 2 lbs. a bulb, which is high. If you were to grow anything from them, that's where I would start as the quality was top shelf also. You can find my grow, start to finish, over at RIU. Or just do a google search for "sshz and zsweet inzanity" and it will be listed first on the page.

gmanwho

Veteran
So this is kinda funny an ironic. few weeks ago i mentioned bruce banner as an example. turns out Darkhorse genetics is upset an threatening all kinda nonsense....

heres a few cut an paste from IG theethosway

• <li class="gElp9 ">#HulkAngry!!!! #FreeHulk
    Hulk Angry M/F 10 seeds per. "Bruce Banner" IBL
    Strawberry Diesel x OG Kush IBL
    Flowering time:8-9 weeks
    Yield: Above average
    Outdoor:Mid-season harvest
    Thc: 28-31%
    Total Cannabinoids: over 30%
    Tepenes: Strawberries, grapes, dry floral, gasoline, pine and a lemon twist.
    We started with clones of the original Bruce Banner #3 and #5(bagseeds) and hit them with an OG male made with a Triangle Kush hit with a Scott's OG in 2013. With that we made Gamma Kush. She was a better high than the originals, but like the Banner, she had low tolerances to pathogens, particularly pithium, wich made the original line problematic to breed with. The filial would often carry that weakness. We started making an F-2 of the Gamma Kush, finding strong resistant plants FIRST, and then pheno hunting quality out of the ones that made the cut. Hitting those offspring with a reversed Strawberry Diesel was the final piece in getting those roots strong. We didn't want to lose the boutique effects so we Bx'd our 3 favorites with our LA OG breeding clone to bring up that quality, vigor and crushing effect. The last step was to F-2 those offspring for fairly homogeneous seeds, so almost qll the females are keepers and the males can confidently be used for breeding.

darkhorse's responses have been threatening. then if any seed vendor is selling the packs he will steal them off the tables at shows.

picture.php

picture.php

in response to darkhorses threats, ethos has decided to give away 2000 packs of the brucebanner crosses...

ha.. let the fuckery commence

Last edited:

sshz

Once you sell a clone or seed of a strain, it's open season. Any breeder has the right to to do what they choose- Darkhorse had better watch out threatening people- there is always a BIGGER gun available to place at your head. And now, for something different:

Burt

Veteran
I have a Neville’s haze pheno of insane in the membrane that will melt your faces off. It takes 13-14 weeks to finish but it’s straight up lsd tree. I had a total of 27 izmb beans and this pheno was far and above the best one. Didn’t keep any others and haven’t had this pheno tested but I bet it mid-high 20’s. Finishing up 9d4 right now. 18 beans total. 15 are going atleast one more round. Gonna be hard to pick keepers. Call me a liar I personally don’t care I’m not here to impress you.

I believe you brah but your username causes me to call bs
We all know Snickefrits is code for shaggy middie weed

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I'm reading the real reason ethos is giving the packs away is due to every seedbank they are affiliated with has declined distribution of the product I could be wrong just thought I would add that in just in case it is factual

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm reading the real reason ethos is giving the packs away is due to every seedbank they are affiliated with has declined distribution of the product I could be wrong just thought I would add that in just in case it is factual

Where did you read that ?

sshz

I don't think that is factually true.......I've heard they are just about ready to expand distribution channels.

Americangrower

Veteran
So this is kinda funny an ironic. few weeks ago i mentioned bruce banner as an example. turns out Darkhorse genetics is upset an threatening all kinda nonsense....

heres a few cut an paste from IG theethosway

• <li class="gElp9 ">#HulkAngry!!!! #FreeHulk
    Hulk Angry M/F 10 seeds per. "Bruce Banner" IBL
    Strawberry Diesel x OG Kush IBL
    Flowering time:8-9 weeks
    Yield: Above average
    Outdoor:Mid-season harvest
    Thc: 28-31%
    Total Cannabinoids: over 30%
    Tepenes: Strawberries, grapes, dry floral, gasoline, pine and a lemon twist.
    We started with clones of the original Bruce Banner #3 and #5(bagseeds) and hit them with an OG male made with a Triangle Kush hit with a Scott's OG in 2013. With that we made Gamma Kush. She was a better high than the originals, but like the Banner, she had low tolerances to pathogens, particularly pithium, wich made the original line problematic to breed with. The filial would often carry that weakness. We started making an F-2 of the Gamma Kush, finding strong resistant plants FIRST, and then pheno hunting quality out of the ones that made the cut. Hitting those offspring with a reversed Strawberry Diesel was the final piece in getting those roots strong. We didn't want to lose the boutique effects so we Bx'd our 3 favorites with our LA OG breeding clone to bring up that quality, vigor and crushing effect. The last step was to F-2 those offspring for fairly homogeneous seeds, so almost qll the females are keepers and the males can confidently be used for breeding.

darkhorse's responses have been threatening. then if any seed vendor is selling the packs he will steal them off the tables at shows.

View Image

View Image

in response to darkhorses threats, ethos has decided to give away 2000 packs of the brucebanner crosses...

ha.. let the fuckery commence

I can't say for 100% but I think this has to do with Etho being contracted and given the Banner 3 to make s1 for Darkhorse not to breed with.

I know Grizz contracted Etho to do GG4 s1 for him and his distribution places (Darkhouse is 1). Ethos then decided he could screw Joesy and sell S1 himself as well.

But whatever you all keep supporting him.

gmanwho

Veteran

greedherenow had them listed as a presale days ago..

HalfArsedFarmer

I've heard the guy speak about breeding & shoot the shit.

I checked out his seeds and decided not to bother based on the fact he has more strains then days I've been on this planet.
You're taking too big a gamble for the price point unless you're looking for one stellar girl to run with.