What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Agent orange soiless 2k grow

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Here is the last AO. At week 8. Must say it is looking a lot better than the other 4 AOs were at week 8.

Checked the trichs again today on the AOS that already came down. Which tells me that this AO pictured is gonna get to go for at least 11 weeks :) I'm excited

We shall see how she plumps up in the meantime. This plant got stunted slightly but I was able to correct it much sooner due to learning what the problems were on the first 4 AOS. So this one will surely be a lot better and I'll get maybe 6 oz im.gonna guess. I've only been able to feed every other day and at 900ppm.

The AO I got 12 oz off of, was fed every day 1200ppm. I also had a lot more perlite I added to the mix.

I must note that on the seed plant which yielded 12oz the buds were double the size they r seen in the pictures here at week 6-7. So that alone tells me a lot this grow if u know what I mean

My god, that is wimpy for 8 weeks!! I had AO x GG4 that had buds size of beer cans at 10 weeks. AO was added to make huge buds.

raven44

Well, um, yea, I'd have to agree.. seeing how I myself was the first one to point out the tiny buds this grow myself on ALL my aos. Not sure ur point lol...

My first ao grow (seed plant) ALL the buds were bigger.

Clearly this pheno did not keep its traits. Its not an "elite clone" as locdog has said. So hence why I have started ill be starting more seeds. I only had one pheno to choose from started two seeds only. I keep it small....

I know my main problem this grow was the pheno. I did not fuck up very bad at all got things under control quickly and I'm pretty sure my problems I had originate from the pheno having not kept its traits.

Just wait for my next seed grow and wait until I get a keeper pheno. Remember all my grows are from seed and I've yet to get any keepers. ;)

I may have one bb keeper gonna try her out a few more runs then ill know

So ya... lmao...

And yes the ao is capable of beer can buds at week6- 7 ime. It'd make much bigger buds than that surely too. My first ao was harvested at week nine. 12oz.. as previously stated. Buds were big by week 6-7

Since its my first time growing the strain and I only had one female.. I didn't spot the fact that it was a poor pheno in veg. When u have one good pheno and one bad one next to each in veg its much easier to tell ime.

My bb seed plants when cloned 1/3 kept its traits. The one that did grew twice as fast in veg after being cloned twice.

Last edited:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
seed plants are genetically identical to their clones. the clones will yield as well as the seed plant and visa versa. you can disagree with that, but is scientific fact.
ive grown a few packs of AO. they are heavy yielders. happy plants looked after correctly will yield well.
poorly looked after plants will perform badly.

raven44

seed plants are genetically identical to their clones. the clones will yield as well as the seed plant and visa versa. you can disagree with that, but is scientific fact.
ive grown a few packs of AO. they are heavy yielders. happy plants looked after correctly will yield well.
poorly looked after plants will perform badly.

False.

Any breeder know this.

Gotta make sure it clones well. If it doesn't keep all it traits when cloned.. well clearly the genetics went through recession. Not sure if thats correct terminology or not tho.

Any breeder knows its gotta clone well, in other words it needs to keep all traits when cloned and flowered again. Hence why a wise breeder will clone twice before ever flowering the seed plants.

Do some research. I know how to breed and stabilize and fully understand the selection process. Ur barking up the wrong tree once again lady. Go get some maybe u can relax then geez.

Clearly u haven't ever really looked into breeding cannabis seriously.

Sounds to me like the ao seeds u had were fairly well stabilized. My seeds did not come from any vendors they came from a private breeder. The seeds I have are f3 and i dont believe they r stable. Too bad I dont have the original p1 or p2 mom and/or pop....

I do believe when I pop more seeds I will a fair bit of phenotypic expressions.

How many phenos did u see and how many seeds to u grow out I wonder? Also where did u get your seeds out of curiosity

Ill dig up a link for u about breeding proving my point. Its been a bit since I read about it. U guys make this site suck btw with your negativity. Locdog I've seen it on other threads. Sifteddune I prob will be able to say the sane I imagine.

Thanks to those keeping this place a positive experience for others

Last edited:

raven44

http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2003/03/07/2788

At the bottom under the heading titled "constant testing".

Proves my point.

Again u r wrong and again I have proven my point.

What do ya know, this tree stands unswayed.

When a plant loses its vigor its obvious. This AO clearly lost its vigor. The plants were taken care of just fine they only got outta hand for a few due to the phenos recession imo. My next grow will show.

The lav kush I have going is gonna yield as much as the ao Lmao.. didn't change the bulb either..

When I cloned my blue berry seed plants out it was obvious which one recessed. The plant that lost it's vigor grew half as fast . They werr taken care if just the same never neglected.

Last edited:

raven44

Im so done with this thread I might delete it then u two haters can buzz off and won't feel the need to bother me any longer

Haters.

If any mods see this thread feel free to delete it all.

Means nothing to me

Last edited:
Dude raven44 man, your techniques r like so super awesome! I wish I had a super master grower teach me secret techniques of ninja cannabis. Seems like you know more than most of the clowns on here who only grow for "show" with their 30% thc strains... weak. I only smoke 100% thc flower strains.

Raven, why ask for questions here when you are clearly more knowledgeable??? :bashhead:

raven44

Perlite ratio will directly effect nitrogen requirements of the plants. More perlite more nitrogen be carefully

Plant size needs to be controlled accordingly

Thanks for stopping by again everyone

Nice to see u again sifted dune

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
^ this is nonsense. for any new members, id steer away from this thread and read something that might help you grow well instead.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Well, um, yea, I'd have to agree.. seeing how I myself was the first one to point out the tiny buds this grow myself on ALL my aos. Not sure ur point lol...

My first ao grow (seed plant) ALL the buds were bigger.

Clearly this pheno did not keep its traits. Its not an "elite clone" as locdog has said. So hence why I have started ill be starting more seeds. I only had one pheno to choose from started two seeds only. I keep it small....

I know my main problem this grow was the pheno. I did not fuck up very bad at all got things under control quickly and I'm pretty sure my problems I had originate from the pheno having not kept its traits.

Just wait for my next seed grow and wait until I get a keeper pheno. Remember all my grows are from seed and I've yet to get any keepers. ;)

I may have one bb keeper gonna try her out a few more runs then ill know

So ya... lmao...

And yes the ao is capable of beer can buds at week6- 7 ime. It'd make much bigger buds than that surely too. My first ao was harvested at week nine. 12oz.. as previously stated. Buds were big by week 6-7

Since its my first time growing the strain and I only had one female.. I didn't spot the fact that it was a poor pheno in veg. When u have one good pheno and one bad one next to each in veg its much easier to tell ime.

My bb seed plants when cloned 1/3 kept its traits. The one that did grew twice as fast in veg after being cloned twice.

Sorry. Did not mean to be condescending. It was late, alcohol, sleeping pill. When I grew it they were biggest buds I ever had. They were so big and dense I got mold and had to cut a few weeks early. It was also a cross of AO and GG4. They obviously found the best clone only cut of AO to cross with GG4.

Latest posts

Latest posts